Audiozue for iTunes, Spotify, & Rdio
Developer: Culturezoo LLC
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 7 years ago
Download Size: 3.7 MB - Download
The best way to control, share, and track the music you love.
For iTunes, Rdio, and Spotify.
As seen on Lifehacker, Mashable, & MacGeneration.
Audiozue's minimalist, beautiful album art controls are only a hotkey away. They work with iTunes, Spotify, and Rdio. Even if you're like us and always switching back and forth, Audiozue keeps up like a champ.
Even if you don't have album artwork for lots of your iTunes songs, Audiozue automatically loads in high-rez artwork so you always have a beautiful experience.
Every music player has some way to mark favorite songs but we believe the best way to know what music you really love is by tracking what you actually listen to, forget star ratings. We use a bit of complicated math to rank your favorite songs from iTunes, Spotify, and Rdio and present them in one window where you can see what music is trending on your computer.
Audiozue connects with Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr so you can recommend songs with one click. We think the existing way services do social music is way too noisy (seriously, who wants to see every single song that you listen to?).
Audiozue's social integration lets you recommend only your favorite songs to your friends and followers. You know, the stuff you really want to share instead of that one Nickleback song that popped up on your playlist and you've never been able to live down.
DATA IN THE CLOUD
With all this amazing data Audiozue is tracking and trending, it would really suck if your hard drive crashed. And what if you have more than one computer and want to see what's trending on both machines? iCloud to the rescue! Audiozue stores and syncs all of its data to Apple's iCloud, so even if your laptop gets run over by a truck, your data is in the cloud, sipping a martini, and just waiting for you too boot up again.
If you're a Last.fm user, then you probably should sit down for this news: While Audiozue is running, you can Scrobble everything that's playing on iTunes, Spotify, or Rdio. Here's a hanky. I see a little mist in your eyes.
* Hotkey activated controller for Rdio, Spotify, and iTunes.
* One-click publish to Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr.
* Real-time trending songs display.
* Quick access menubar controls.
* Retina optimized graphics.
* Instant play from trending songs window.
* Full iCloud integration.
* Beautiful composer window for song sharing.
* Playable HTML embeds when you share songs.
* Open Graph integration.
* Last.FM Scrobbling
* Automatic Album Art downloading
- Fixes bug where player controller would not appear in Mavericks
- Fixes bug where social accounts wouldn't correctly delete
- Fixes broken Twitter avatar image
- Fixes Last.fm scrobbling in Mavericks