Developer: Olena Kozlova
Current Version: 2.3
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 709.4 KB - Download
Audiobook Binder is a simple tool for converting your audiobooks from mp3 format to iPod-compatible m4b. Features:
- Author/title information in m4b audiobook
- Cover artwork
- Tuneable audio encoding properties: mono/stereo, sample rate
- Automatically adds m4b files to iTunes media library when encoding is finshed
- Splitting large audiobooks in volumes
- Fixed several crashes. The most common one: when trying to convert invalid VBR mp3, instead of showing error app crashed. The VBR issue is still present but app does not crash anymore.
- Improved German translation.
- The narrator field now maps into Composer tag and Narrator tag.
Most Helpful Reviews
Better than Audiobookbuilder! - I’ve been using Audiobookbuilder (which i paid $ for) for the past year until it suddenly stopped working (possibly it updated and I just have to restart or something but who knows). I came here and saw this was app was FREE so i gave it a shot and what do you know? It works just as good as ABBuilder—only FASTER! My only complaint is adjusting the length manually can be a minor inconvienience (you only need to do this if your book is over 24 hrs or unless you want it broken up into 2-3 smaller files) and I’m still not sure it it’s absolutely neccessary to use the “Command J” keys to “join” the all the chapters into a file before I bind it but whatever; I do it anyways… Save yourself some $ and try this app before you consider trying anything else (i really wish I had!).
Dissapointed - Just downloaded the upgrade. I cannot get this version to "Quit" and remove itself from my doc. Needs a fix right away.
More Reviews for Current Version
Great App - Thanks for a simple software that does it’s job.
Duplicates track 10 - If an audiobook has 10 or more tracks, the files gets split and track 10 is duplicated in both files.