zCommander - Total Management for Files & Folders
zCommander is advanced and comprehensive file management software. It looks like simple but is actually beautiful and powerful and rapid.
Must-have Software for all users (especially for immigrators from PC and power-users).
No more searching for Total Commander in Mac World.
Here is zCommander !!
- Familiar double pane for file list view and each pane can have multiple tabs.
- Sorted items by elements (Name, Extension, Date, etc, …)
- You can do most of file operations with only keyboard interface so it’s simple and fast. (Of course you can customise input interface or do it with mouse action)
- Copy & Paste file work support like Windows Explorer.
- Advanced filtering support in file work.
- Quick searching by typing.
- Multithreaded file work support (copy, move, delete)
- Advanced file searching (by name matching, date, size and contents)
- Easy and fast folder bookmark and history management.
- You can customise look-and-feel to what you want.
- zip & unzip files & folders.
When you manage many files and folders zCommander will be greatest helper for you.
- Search function improved
- Minor bugs fixed
Most Helpful Reviews
happy! - Thank you, Developer for making me feel incredibly happy today :)! I’m serious, I’ve been missing the commander days for many years without realising how productive i was those days with my little pcs and how unproductive and clunky i got with FInder, Total Finder and other non-keyboard oriented managers. I’m back in pro-pc/mac users with this tool. Things work as expected, even hot keys are the same as in total commander 20 years ago... I’ve customized things i need. 5 starts for the hard work put into this app. Well worth $9.99 :)! Please keep it simple, fast and effective. don’t overload with features please.
Defective - It works and all. It doesn’t freely let you navigate your directory system. I enjoyed Norton Commander, back in the MS-DOS days, and total commander, when i was using windows. This app, is defective in comparison. A good file management system would still be Fork Lift. This one is to defective for me.. sorry guys.