Developer: Thomas Kaltschmidt
Current Version: 4.1.1
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 5 MB - Download
qXport converts Word files for import of the text structures in QuarkXPress and InDesign. qXport converter uses the native tags format from Quark XPress and InDesign, so further editing and optimizing the output is possible.
- supports MS-Word 98 to Word 2011 as source, Quark XPress 7 to 9 and InDesign CS2 to CS6 as destination. For the conversion from Word directly, MS Word 2004 or higher is needed.
- also converts RTF-Files from MS Word-Sources via Drag-and-Drop, so Word is not needed. In this case MS Word is not needed.
- converts paragraph and character styles, typographical characters, colored text, numbered/bulleted lists, footnotes and endnotes, index and native tables (Indesign only).
- batch conversion of multiple files.
- lots of options, so you can convert the file the way you need.
Bugfixing: Converting RTF via drag-and-drop is working again.