Developer: absolut Labs.
Current Version: 2.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 1.5 MB - Download
"The best poker app you can find, very accurate, fast and reliable" - Al Patx, pro poker player.
"Beautiful application very easy to use, speech recognition is really awesome"- Maxoff, pro poker player.
pokerLab. is an application which calculates odds and probabilities in Texas Hold'em Poker. It will tell you immediately everything you need to know to increase your chances of winning and stop gambling !
- Calculation of probability of victory, preflop, flop, turn and river
- Probability of having a pair, two pairs, 3 of a kind, a straight, a flush, a full house, 4 of a kind or a straight flush.
- Calculation of outs on the flop and the turn
- From 2 to 10 players
- Intuitive keyboard, it is very fast to select a card
- Speech Recognition to control the application by voice (Selection of cards, number of players, outs, odds ...)
- Informations on how to play, depending on the cards and the number of players.
Correction of errors in calculating probabilities.
Most Helpful Reviews
Still Buggy - This app is pretty good, but with a pair of dueces or pair of aces, the app freezes and you have to force quit and start over. It was over a week ago that this was first reported but still no fix from developer. Otherwise this is a good way to study the odds of winning a Texas Hold-em pot given certain starting cards. You can even simulate what would happen if a number of players fold pre-flop (your odds go up) and then play a hand all the way through to the river. It's even possible to replay hands you may have played at a real poker table and determine if you made the right decisions.
Looks like a good app, but..... - This looked like an interesting app, but the very first two cards (a pair of deuces) caused the program to hang - forcing a quit and restart...... I then read other reviews and apparently this had been a problem for several weeks. Needs to be fixed ASAP. Will follow up with a more useful review once this app is actually usable! PB