Developer: Alvin Booth
Current Version: 3.40
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 2.6 MB - Download
mySitemap allows you to easily create HTML and XML sitemaps (Google Sitemaps) by scanning websites either locally or on the internet. Once scanned, mySitemap will allow you to view, edit and export the sitemap for inclusion on your website.
With mySitemap you simply enter the websites address and click ‘Start Scanning Site’, the site is scanned and your HTML and XML sitemaps are built.
Want to make changes to the look of your HTML sitemap?
You can easily edit your sitemap to get the look you are after with the built in HTML viewer / editor.
* Scan websites quickly and easily to create your sitemap
* Scan websites locally or online
* Add filters to stop pages, folders or file extensions being scanned
* See if you have any broken links in your website and where the link is pointing to
* Export any broken links found as either a HTML or TXT file
* Edit your generated sitemap before exporting to get the look you're after
* Edit the link names and urls in your sitemap before exporting
* Creates both HTML and XML sitemaps
* Respect or ignore your robots.txt file
* XML sitemaps conform to the XML Sitemap protocol standard
* HTML sitemaps created as HTML 4.01 Transitional
*Fixed an XML validation issue for sitemaps created from dynamic sites
Most Helpful Reviews
do not buy - I've run this program on our company website 5 times. Twice I let it run for 12 hours. It came up with over 600,000 links and 7,500 pages and it never was finished. I ended the scan. We do not have that many pages and no where near that many links. I've turned on "ignore external links" still doesn't work. I reduced the page depth, still doesn't work correctly.