mSecure - Password Manager
Developer: mSeven Software, LLC
Current Version: 5.5.1
Last Updated: 5 days ago
Download Size: 14.5 MB - Download
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information. From desktop to mobile, no matter the platform, mSecure is the most secure and straightforward solution to managing your passwords and other sensitive information.
From the user interface to the encryption model, mSecure 5 represents an entire redesign of the app you trust to protect your most important and private information. We've combed through every byte and pixel to make sure your information is easy to use, easy to access on all your devices and secure like never before with industry standard AES-encryption.
Nearly one million downloads!
mSecure 5 includes both Free and Pro features. The Free features can be used forever at no cost. The Pro features are free to try for 30-days. After that, you must purchase a Pro license to continue using the Pro features.
FREE - Here's what's included for free:
• Unlimited number of records
• Over 20 built-in templates
• Group and filter records
• Strong password generator
PRO - Here's what's included when you upgrade to Pro:
• Sync all of your devices
• Backup & Restore
• Customizable Templates
• Security Center
• Touch ID & Face ID support
• Apple Watch support
A Pro license entitles you to use the software on all of your devices on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Mac and Windows) at no additional cost. We want to emphasize this is NOT A SUBSCRIPTION, it is a one-time purchase. Once you purchase mSecure via In-App Purchase on one device, it is instantly unlocked on all of your devices.
• Modern, attractive user interface
• Sync all of your devices via iCloud, Dropbox, Wifi or the new mSecure Cloud
• Security Center helps you identify and fix old, weak or duplicate passwords
• Custom icons
• Photo attachments
• Record level fields
• Recover deleted items
• Batch editing of records
• Many more features and enhancements
SECURITY — Protect your passwords and data with confidence
• Encrypts your data using industry standard AES 256-bit encryption
• Password Generator creates and stores random, complex, unique passwords
• Auto-lock and Auto-backup features keeps data safe
• Touch ID and Face ID support allows quick, secure access
SIMPLICITY — Easily add, find, manage, and organize data and passwords
• Over 20 built-in templates for quick and easy data entry with the ability to create custom templates
• Integrated search, collapsible headers, plus intelligent sorting, filtering and grouping makes organizing and finding your information quick and easy
• Mark any item as a favorite for quick access
SYNCING - Sync all of your devices
Supports iCloud, Dropbox and Wifi syncing, as well as the new mSecure Cloud, an optional integrated sync service that provides convenient, reliable, and secure syncing of all of your devices on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Mac and Windows).
NO SUBSCRIPTIONS - One low price for multiple devices and platforms
A one-time purchase of mSecure allows you to use mSecure on all of your devices on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Mac and Windows). This is a one-time purchase that unlocks the Pro features on all of your devices and is NOT A SUBSCRIPTION.
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information. Keep your data safe and secure with mSecure 5!
- Fixed an issue with the full screen mode menu
- Fixed an issue where site icons aren't properly downloaded
- Adds syncing via iCloud, Dropbox and Wifi in addition to the new mSecure Cloud
- Adds custom icons
- Adds new mSecure online icons with 1000s to choose from
- Uses a new simplified purchase model
- Many other bug fixes and improvements
Most Helpful Reviews
Nice Upgrade - It was a bit of rocky rollout from 4.5 to v 5. But I have been a long-time user of mSecure and have entrusted my info to mSecure for years without a problem. I upgraded all my devices recently to mSecure 5 and it was a pretty seamless process. The new interface is more attractive. Syncing is nice to not have to use any third-party services. My paid account from mSecure (upgrade from my paid v 4) worked to activate my software on my iPad, iPhone, MacBook, and iMac. One of the things I really appreciate about mSecure compared to other services is that I can sync my password info to my wife’s iPhone even though she has a different Apple ID, so we can keep all of our info in sync. I can highly recommend mSecure for keeping track of passwords, logins, and other private information.
Buyer beware - I really hate to give bad reviews but like my title says “buyer beware!” Don’t take my word for it just go to the support forums for this application and read for yourself. Riddled with launch delays and not a single email to keep PRE-PAID purcharsers updated. Several promised and missed release dates, mixed stories as to the reason. Sometimes it was “we are working out final kinks so it is perfect”, “we submitted it to the app stores” or others. At one point they were working out the kinks after it had already been submitted to the stores … really? Listen as a developer I understand what goes into this process, but where this company fell flat on their faces is in the lack of communication with clients. Not a single email to let me know what was happening with the late release. I should not be forced to go to the forums to find out what is happening. I have previous versions of this product and it was great, but this version don’t waste your money. NO DROPBOX sync so if this is important to you stop reading now. I am still waiting on them to submit my refund which is one of many that requested it (read the forums if you don’t believe me).I could go on at length but truly do not want to bash this company. Yet at the same time their customer interaction is the worst I have ever encountered. You should wait about 6 months before “upgrading” to this version. BUYER BEWARE!