Developer: Meg Software
Current Version: 1.9
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 8.5 MB - Download
mPortfolio is an easy to use application for creating, managing and tracking stock portfolios. It features an intuitive single screen layout that lets you quickly visualize investment performance as well as get details on any given stock.
Our software enables you to take charge of your investment portfolio and quickly and easily monitor performance. You’ll have constant updates on the stocks that interest you with our intuitive watch model. You will always stay on top of happenings in the markets.
We pull relevant news articles and information for the stocks that you are interested in and give you a quick summary. You can quickly launch the full article in your web browser if necessary.
Finally, our built in stock charts give you the perspective that you need to see how your investments are performing.
Key Features Include:
- An intuitive and simply to use interface for managing your investments
- Unlimited investment portfolio tracking
- Support of buying and selling of stocks as well as a variety of dividend models
- Create watch stock lists so you can stay informed on stock performance
- Automatic price updates from free Internet sources
- Real-time RSS news feeds tailored to your investment portfolios
- Detailed and flexible charting and stock performance visualizations
Most Helpful Reviews
Great Program - I have been using for months and I am very happy with it. It is very precise and I see all the shares interesting me.
Dissapointing and overpriced - I am very dissapointed with this application. Foolishly, I thought that cost=performance and in this case I was very wrong. The quotes do not update real-time, the charting options are rudimentary at best and overall this app provides significantly less useful information than apps that can be downloaded for free. A waste of money.
More Reviews for Current Version
No Category for Cash! - Disappointing in that the software appears to make no allowances for cash in a portfolio.