Developer: Yanmei He
Current Version: 2.5.4
Last Updated: 19 days ago
Download Size: 1.7 MB - Download
mColorMeter is a screen color picker which displays color values in MUNSELL, RGB, HEX, HSB(HSV), HSL, XYZ, xyY, Lab, LCHab, Luv, LCHuv and CMYK formats. Handy hot keys are provided to easily copy color values to clipboard.
1. To "SEE" a color -- mColorMeter is a color picker that shows Munsell notation.
2. Show color values in multiple color models/encodings at the same time.
3. Color management supported -- see color values in just what color space/profile you want; Selectable illuminant (D50/D65/C) for CIE values.
4. Handy hot keys -- use CMD+LineNo. to copy specified color value.
use Shift+CMD+C to copy color as image.
5. Management of interested colors
Open the "Favorite" colors management window by selecting "Window"->"Favorite" (or CMD+F).
Use Shift+CMD+F to add interested colors to "Favorite".
6. Ability to export "Favorite" colors to adobe color swatch file formats (.ase & .aco)
Fix crash on 10.12
Most Helpful Reviews
Great App Does one job really well! - Awesome app 5 stars. One small thing, could use a better icon! :)