Current Version: 3.5.1
Last Updated: 7 months ago
Download Size: 2.9 MB - Download
iconStiX is a custom icon tool: combine images, add text, edit styles and attach your composition to desktop items (such as folder) or save as image.
More details: You can
- add and reorder multiple objects (image, shape and text).
- move, resize, rotate, skew, color, add shadow and effects (recess, shine, sketch).
- modify fonts and adjust text style.
- use your image as texture (e.g. cover a folder with a photo).
- erase or paint over image objects (retouch function).
- add small icon images separately for better visibility in the list view.
- limit the max icon size (512, 256 or 128) instead of the full size (1024).
- preview in different sizes (manual scaling or animation).
- keep favorite images for quick access.
- save your settings as documents (QuickLook compatible).
- export composition as images (icns, png, tiff).
- attach/remove custom icons via drop boxes or the Finder services.
Note: read/write permission is required to change custom icons.
· Objects can be locked in addition to be active or hidden. Click a circle of the relevant object in the objects table to change its state: [green] active (editable), [yellow] locked (not selectable but visible), [gray] hidden (neither selectable nor visible).
· Bug fixing and internal adjustments for macOS 10.12.
Most Helpful Reviews
WOW! it rocks… and reads illustrator n photoshop files - Yes thats right you can drag a .png, Adobe illustrator file, jpeg, Adobe photoshop… I am an illustrator dealing with hundreds of illustrations in folders with relating versions ect. and being able to have a “mini version” on the folder icon is a HUGE time saver. I have been fantasying about an app that would do this! So easy, if you can drag n drop you can use this!