iVocabulary 3 – Your personal vocabulary trainer
Developer: Christian Beer
Current Version: 3.1.12
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 7.6 MB - Download
iVocabulary is your personal knowledge trainer for your Mac and provides a convenient way to collect and manage your own vocabulary, technical terms, flashcards or the content you prefer.
Via the iCloud and the companion apps iVocabulary for your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad you can easily take your vocabulary with you and learn your vocabulary while you're in a train, on the beach or wherever you like.
Since it's based on ProVoc, you can download files out of more than 4000 freely available vocabulary files, created by a huge community. Choose your vocabulary for many languages including but not limited to: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Latin, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese … iVocabulary is based on the retired app ProVoc, created by Arizona Software (Switzerland) and is able to open all files created with ProVoc.
- Create your own vocabulary files
- Learn new vocabulary with a neat slideshow
- Train your vocabulary with multiple choice or written test
- Get immediate feedback through a pie chart
- See your learning progress in a history bar chart
- Structure your vocabulary in chapters and pages
- Add images and audio to your vocabulary
- Upload your vocabulary to iVocabulary on your iPhone, iPod touch or your iPad (you find iVocabulary also on the iOS App Store)
- Print your vocabulary as list or as cards to cut out
- Spotlight integration
- Import your existing vocabulary from CSV files
- Adjust the training modes to your preferences
To get an idea of iVocabulary you can have a look at the screenshots and howto videos on the iVocabulary support website.
(Please note that iVocabulary for your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad needs to be bought separately from the iOS App Store)
- Text fields now resize when adding words
- Fixed crash in sidebar when opening context menu in Italy
- Fixes wrong page numbers when printing
Thank you very much for supporting iVocabulary 3 by writing a review in iTunes Store! After every update the reviews get lost. Help others find iVocabulary 3 by telling them why you use iVocabulary 3.
Most Helpful Reviews
No - This application is basted on the open-source/freeware app ProVoc. The developer only took that, and made it much less functional. It also has a lot of bugs witch make this application useless for me. Looking forward to future updates, but for now the app is buggy and unfinished. Edit: More than a week ago, I e-mailded the developer, no response yet. I strongly discourage you to buy this software!