Developer: South Pole Software
Current Version: 3.53
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 53.5 MB - Download
iVI will convert and import video files into iTunes or iMovie with a simple drag and drop. iVI will format the video for all Apple platforms automatically including Mac, AppleTV, iPad, iPhone and iPod. iVI supports video (including 1080p and 720p), surround sound, multiple audio tracks (for various languages) and subtitles too.
Converted files can be imported directly into iTunes or saved for further video editing.
Supported video formats include AVI, MKV, MTS, M2TS, FLV, AVCHD, MOD, TOD, MTS, M2TS, 3GP, MP4, MPG and most videocam formats.
Features include -
• Movie and TV Show information is automatically and added to your shows before they are placed in iTunes
• iVI allows you to update your existing video files with information (meta-data) such as show descriptions, cast lists, poster art all for display in iTunes or from the desktop without the need to reconvert
• iVI provides a selection of poster art to choose from...
• iVI will convert multiple audio channels in the file including various languages and surround sound and these are accessible from Quicktime, Apple TV, iPhone etc.
• PLEASE NOTE : iVI will not convert files protected with DRM or import DVDs. Please ensure you own the files you convert with iVI
- Fix for HD/SD conversion
- Improved performance
- Various other fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
Converted all my son’s FRAPS videos - My youngest son uses a PC for a lot of his schoolwork, and he had a folder full of screen videos generated by FRAPS that needed to be edited in iMovie. This app solved that dilemma in a single evening. Thank you very much for a simple, intuitive program.