iTracking Lite - Track your shipments
Developer: Vincenzo Accardi
Current Version: 1.3
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 1.4 MB - Download
iTracking is the app for your Mac that lets you know at any time the status of your shipments with major couriers and postal services of the world.
Whether you are a regular user of the major online auction sites, or just want to know at any moment where you will find the package that you sent or wait, just iTracking query and get in a short time the current status of the shipment.
iTracking is equipped with a convenient user interface, and is able to show the delivery status of your shipment by simply entering a few simple data. It 'also has a store where you can save your shipments for further consultation and faster, the same can be easily synchronized with other devices (iOS) via a Dropbox account. (Only the paid version)
• Growl Notification: A notification alerts you when an expedition changes state;
• Badge Notification: A number in the icon indicates the number of shipments changed status when the application is in the background and has not been displayed Growl notification;
• Status Update: shipments are highlighted change of state;
• Dropbox Backup: You can make a backup of shipments and possibly synchronize with your application for iPhone / iPad (Only the paid version);
The software is constantly updated and improved and is the only one on the AppStore that currently support up to 39 forwarding services, detailed below:
- Support for all services Italian Post:
• Posta Raccomandata, Smart, 1
• Posta Free
• Posta Assicurata, Smart
• Postacelere1 Plus
• Paccocelere1 Plus
• Paccocelere Maxi
• Pacco Ordinario
• Paccocelere Internazionale
• Home Box
- Support for major national and international carriers:
• An Post
• Bring Norway
• BRT Bartolini
• DHL, DHL.de
• Hong Kong Post
• Japan Post
• Royal Mail
• Swiss Post
Warning: All information provided by iTracking, are found through the link to the official websites of courier / postal. Deficiencies, inaccuracies or technical problems, are due to the web sites and application. Any structural alterations of the official websites of the application could lead to a malfunction, which in the case will be resolved with an update as soon as possible.
- For suggestions or technical support:
• Mail: [email protected]
• Web: http://www.itrackingapp.com
• Twitter: @itrackingapp
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/itracking
+) The archive now contains shipments in reverse order than before. The newest are at the top;
+) Improved sharing system via e-mail of shipments;
+) Bug fix;
Most Helpful Reviews
Not worth the price (free)! - I just downloaded and tried to use this to see what it looked like. The first thing I noticed was the coloring of the buttons and other stuff made reading labels/instructions difficult. The second thing I noticed was that neither FED-EX, UPS, USPS, or any other AMERICAN based carriers was listed on the shipper list. I never heard of most of these, but they appeared to be located in Asian countries. Basically, it was the biggest waste of time I ever spent. WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS APP? NO, NO, NO, A THOUSAND TIMES NO!! Its JUNK, plain and simple. Oh, I have it on both my iPhone and my iPad, where it works perfectly.
More Reviews for Current Version
Ad Trap, App - All I get on this app is ads. Not useful at all, deleting less than 24hrs after installing it.
Great - Really Love this app better than the shipping company and ebay tracking.