Developer: Claus Endress
Current Version: 1.2.5
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 3.2 MB - Download
iTeacher is the smart and easy to use management tool for teachers.
- Manage your students in classes and course lists.
- Create lists of grades based on arbitrary grade trees.
- Log learning course content in course books.
- Attendance statistics.
- To-Do checklists.
- Keep track of your schedules.
- Trees of categories and grades with arbitrary weightings
- Certification manually or calculated
- Grading systems for Germany, Austria, Switzerland, USA, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Norway and Luxembourg (details on the website)
- Course book: learning content, homework assignments, annotations
- Absenteeisms and delays as a day view and balance
- Checklists for observations, To-Dos, learning materials etc.
- Import students from address book or csv-files
- Copy students and courses via drag 'n' drop between documents
- Documentbased filemanagement
- PDF-export of all printable lists (grades, absenteeisms, class lists, course book)
*** For further informations, screenshots and documentations visit the website ***
- CSV-Export of the course book.
- Optional autosaving of the current document.
- Position and size of the application's window can now be safed and restored.
- New grading system: (Italy) 10 - 0 with half points
- Fixed: The comment editor is not updated if in the performance history of a student a different grade is selected.
- Fixed: In the performance history of the register Students the entries in the column Grade does not appear properly under certain circumstances.
- Fixed: In the English version terms have not been translated in a few locations.
- Fixed: In the course book of the English version the button to automatically generate the entire course book is not fixed at the window's bottom and appears in a maximized window in the course book table.
- Fixed: In the register Students the entries in the absenteeisms tables are not sorted by date.
- Fixed: When printing large grade lists (> 30 students) the line numbers on the following page will not continue running, but starts again at 1.
Most Helpful Reviews
Ultimate teachers assistant - If you are looking for an awesome app to collate your subjects, timetable, course structure and grades…THIS IS IT. As a Lecturer in six subjects @ a small private college, this isPerfect for what I need. Also, I emailed support twice, and heard back both times within 24hrs. Keep up the awesome work. Easily outranks more expensive programs. Does exactly what is advertises, and no crashes.
My suggestion, DO NOT BUY! - I'm a teaching assistant at a state university in Ohio, and was hoping this would be my electronic grade book answer, IT WAS NOT. Entirely too difficult and time consuming to manage, and the grading system is a complete pain in the, well you get the picture. Signed, NOT HAPPY I JUST WASTED $20!