Developer: shinywhitebox ltd
Current Version: 1.2.0
Last Updated: 26 days ago
Download Size: 18.3 MB - Download
Realtime screen recording like you've never seen before! iShowU Instant is the fastest, most feature filled realtime screen capture tool from shinywhitebox yet. It takes key features from both "Classic" and HD Pro, and merges them into a single product, making 'iShowU Instant' the only app you'll ever need to create recordings quickly.
All of the features you would expect are here: Record from any screen, enhance your microphone audio through the use of a dynamics processor, compressor and/or equaliser, add text and/or an overlay, enhance your recording with mouse and click visualization, trim front/back after recording, create time-lapse recordings, share to a wide range of online services, and more.
* Simple to use User Interface
* Customisable settings and presets
* Great share options, making use of built in OS X sharing services, including YouTube & Vimeo
* Create animated GIFs and PNGs!
* Picture in Picture (PIP) support for Camera while recording
* Flexible output, up to 60fps capture
* Create Quicktime or MP4 movies
* Built in scheduled recordings
* Realtime preview
Advanced Features (included):
* Record directly from your iOS device
* Awesome microphone audio via Audio dynamics processing, including both compressor, dynamics & EQ
* Export directly to ProRes
* Text and Image watermarks
* Full visualisation control, keypress visualisation, key modifiers and more
* Built in ability to export recordings to Final Cut directly
* Built in editing, trimming. Place shapes, create and edit additional text objects.
- Performance enhancements! Much faster to load when you have many "recent recordings".
- Improved capture performance, Instant is now kinder to your computer!
- Changed the way Advanced Features is unlocked. It now has it's own license code rather than using a silly "coupon code".
- Audio Driver updated for High Sierra user approved Kernel Extension Loading.
- More High Sierra improvements/bug fixes.
- Added separators between 'stop' and 'abort' menu items, so that a slip turing touch is less likely to cause an abort.
- Fixed a "operation failed" dialog from showing when it wasn't supposed to.
- Fixed a bug where some devices, when turned off, would cause the error "no mapping for 0 channels"
- New feature: Full screen recordings will now auto scale (down or up) to whatever the screensize is, in realtime.
- Added a YYY.MM.DD token for use in customized recording naming.