iSheets for Google
Developer: App Maker
Current Version: 2.0
Last Updated: 11 months ago
Download Size: 1.1 MB - Download
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on spreadsheets from your Mac.
With Google Sheets you can:
- Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files.
- Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
*Use Sheets to edit Excel files.
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements
Most Helpful Reviews
isheets for google - the worst spreadsheet application i have ever used. I cannot seem to print in lanscape within the application using a MAC. Work-around by reducing the spreadsheet to fit my screen, (75%) and doing a print screen, Then print. Help screen is absolutely no help.
More Reviews for Current Version
Not for me - Not as simple or as user friendly as “Table Edit”, available on Macupdate. Plus, using Google Sheets, you must agree to Google access to a bunch of your info (I can’t remember the disclaimer), so I don’t trust the privacy of my spreadsheet data which is not on my mac as a standalone program, but is in Google’s cloud (or online somewhere). Go with Table Edit instead.
Garbage - You can get this for free without paying for it save your money
It’s good - This app — is like a browser window specially for Google Spreadsheets. This meens it doesn’t do anything, that wouldn’t do Google Spreadsheets in browser. On the other hand it works exactly as I expect with all latest features of Google Spreadsheets. My usecase: I use this app to work with my sheets and close browser, so that nothing distracts me. P.S. I think it should cost 0,99$, because it’s just a browser app.