iSheets for Google
Developer: App Maker
Current Version: 2.0
Last Updated: 7 months ago
Download Size: 1.1 MB - Download
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on spreadsheets from your Mac.
With Google Sheets you can:
- Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files.
- Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
*Use Sheets to edit Excel files.
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements
Most Helpful Reviews
Not for me - Not as simple or as user friendly as “Table Edit”, available on Macupdate. Plus, using Google Sheets, you must agree to Google access to a bunch of your info (I can’t remember the disclaimer), so I don’t trust the privacy of my spreadsheet data which is not on my mac as a standalone program, but is in Google’s cloud (or online somewhere). Go with Table Edit instead.