Developer: XiTian Cai
Current Version: 3.4.6
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 4.2 MB - Download
In our life, Sometime we need to create ringtone for our iPhone, iRingtone is one good app available for Mac, we can create ringtone from music, movie and we can record voice from online music for creating ringtone.
1. Record online music from system sound to create ringtone.
2. Record voice from microphone to create ringtone.
3. Supports nearly all Apple audio, video formats, eg: "wav", "mp3", "au", "caf", "m4r", "aiff", "mov", "mp4" etc.
4. Set fade in or fade out of your ringtone.
5. Create ringtone and send it to iTunes directly.
How to use iRingtone Pro.
1. Click open or select file from left to load music source file.
2. Set the begin and end of the music source file.
3. Set fade in/out time for the ringtone.
4. Preview the ringtone
5. Create ringtone.
If you have any question, please contact to us. we will try our best for you.
Support email: [email protected]
1. Keep the recordings on local Music Folder.
2. Change the local help document to Online Help Document.
3. Refresh recording time display in recording when quit application.
4. Improvements & Bug fixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
Perfect to create ringtones, just what i want. - It’s extremely easy to use the friendly user interface, It did all i wanted, and the function to record online voice are very practical that add lots audio source from web.
Crashed on arrival - Just wasted $3.99. This program crashed and no support. I go to IRingtone support and get my FB page. What the hey...............
More Reviews for Current Version
iRingtone Pro - Best ringtone app I have ever used. Really like it.