Developer: Clifford Ribaudo
Current Version: 3.3.1
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Download Size: 583.7 MB - Download
The best Astrology Charting & Ephemeris tool for MacOS (and iOS)! Includes: Natal charts, Transit charts, Progressions, Relocation, Solar Return, Synastry and a tabular Ephemeris • Included Ephemeris coverage: 1700-2099, extendable to 2500 BC to 2500 AD (5000 years) • Includes "Sky Now", an Astro Clock that continuously updates for any location and with all reports • The Ephemeris tables can be customized to display for any time & location • Use iCloud to backup and share all iPhemeris Astrology charts between your Mac computers and iOS devices! Stop carrying all those books and get iPhemeris.
ASTROLOGICAL CHART FEATURES
• Natal Charts
• Transit Charts
• Solar Return
• Lunar Return
• Relationship Charts (Composite / Midpoint)
• Bi-Wheel (2 Charts)
• Tri-Wheel (3 Charts)
• Aspects: 0°, 30°, 36°, 40°, 45°, 51.4°, 60°, 72°, 80°, 90°, 108°, 120°, 135°, 150°, 160°, 165°, 180°
• Aspect and Synastry grid
• Rectification Tools. Time step charts forward and back.
• Reports: Aspect Grid; Report of Aspects; Report of Points, Elements, Crosses & Dignities, Midpoints.
• House Systems: Placidus, Equal, Koch, Regiomantanus, Campanus, Meridian, Morinus, Porphyry, Topocentric, Whole, Vedic, Alcabitious, Aries 0 Houses
• "Sky Now" Astro Clock. Real-time (updates every 5 sec) Horoscope of the sky for any place in the world with full reports..
• Save hundreds of charts in iCloud and share with all your devices.
• Customize: planets, points, aspects and orbs shown on charts
• Ephemeris displays Tropical or Sidereal positions
• Tables of Longitude and Declination
• Graphical display of Longitude and Declination
• All Planets plus: Chiron, Vesta, Pallas, Juno, Ceres, Cupido, Hygiea, Astraea, Eris, Sedna
• North Node (True or Mean)
• Planetary directions
• Sidereal Time
• Lilith (Black Moon)
• Moon position for Ephemeris time & 12 hrs. later
• Moon phases and times (local & GMT).
• Lunar & Solar Eclipse dates, times & magnitude
• Void of Course Moon tables. Includes Moon's last aspect and time of Lunar ingress.
• Set Ephemeris to display for any Time or Time Zone
• 15 pre-defined Ayanamsa (Sidereal mode)
• Custom Ayanamsa
• Select which planets, points, aspects & orbs display on Ephemeris and Calendars
• Jump to a any date in Ephemeris and Calendars
• iPhemeris based on Jet Propulsion Laboratories (JPL) DE406 data
• Aspectarian - Monthly calendar of aspects
• Transit Calendar - Monthly calendar of transits to any saved chart
• Store charts in iCloud and share between iOS and Mac versions of iPhemeris
• Choose color schemes
ATLAS & TIME ZONES
• iPhemeris uses an international Time Zone database on the internet
• Lookup Latitude & Longitude via a global Map with address search
• Manual entry of Latitude, Longitude and Time Zone
QUESTIONS: [email protected]
Improved Japanese Translation
Most Helpful Reviews
great program - Easy to use for a non professional. I love the way it syncs across devices. I sent an email to tech support when i was having issues syncing on my Macbook Pro, and i got a response in about 3 minutes that solved the issue. I have been using the program on my ipad and iphone for a while. After having tried several astrology programs and not really caring for any of them, i was really glad to find an easy to use program.
More Reviews for Current Version
Exactly what I need it to be - I like iPhemeris very much, have used it for years and watched it improve over time. Big kudos to the developers, and my highest recommendation. You can't go wrong!
Superb value, Powerful Program for Student and Pro use. - I have been using this program now for about a year. I purchased it on all available platforms (Mac, and iOS for iPhone and iPad) after doing research for a suitable high-powered program that would fit my budget during the first stages of my professional 3-year program, and I am finding that I really love this app and if I upgrade to one of the really expensive fancy ones, I will probably lament doing so. I did not know about Pegasus (which is about 40% more than this one) at the time, but from what I can tell, iPhemeris has all of the functionality that Pegasus does. Anyway, this program sets itself apart from the “Big Names” by being in a completely different price point, and yet, has pretty much everything a pro or pro-to-be would need, without the bells and whistles and some highly advanced and/or obscure add-ons. Some valuable functions that it doesn’t have are astrocartography, zodiacal releasing, harmonics, fixed stars, and Jyotish, but again, for $60 this is basically a really awesome no-frills entry-level pro program. You can perform basically any classical method with this, especially with a little bit of quick (two-click, honestly, at this point in the development of the internet) research on Google. Sure, it doesn’t calculate the Almutens and Terms for you, but shouldn’t you be memorizing that stuff anyway? ;) After a year of use, I am comfortable and impressed with this program., especially the Mac version. It can cast in any of the major 10 or so house systems, bi and tri wheels, relocations, progressions, shows midpoints, aspects on their own grid, has an ephemeris and separate transit calendar, declinations and latitude, synastry and composite, collapsable sidebar where you can quickly change which bodies you want to see, which aspects you want to see, and their orbs… the works. Just like any program it has its own unique interface that may take getting used to if you are used to using something else, but I have grown to really like the visuals of this program and it has become intuitive for me. Again, if I ever upgrade to something else, I will miss the grand simplicity of this app. There are multiple color schemes. I like the “original” on black. It’s less garish than the white background - easier on the eyes, and somehow mimics the night sky itself. Astrologers, we tend to “only come out at night,” at least metaphorically. Anyway, the power and ease of this program is a blessing. I have had a couple of inquiries over the time I have had it, and the developer has always responded with surprising swiftness, and with a no-nonsense and very informative response. He has some very clear reasonings and opinions, and seems to really know his stuff. It appears that some of his influence comes from the Esoteric School, which I don’t know much about (as of writing this). Really glad I bought this. It has more than paid for itself already. It runs 24/7 on my devices. I still haven’t delved into all of its functions (the Midpoints, for example, I haven’t even begun to study, but there they are waiting for me). 3 cheers for iPhemeris!