iPAYE UK Tax Calculator
Developer: Otter Software Ltd.
Current Version: 2.20.1
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 1.4 MB - Download
iPAYE balances payslips to the penny allowing values to be carried forward from one pay period to the next AND it has a Quick Tax calculator to answer questions such as … "How much do I have to earn if I want to take home £100 per day?"
Use iPAYE to answer all your payroll queries …
- Am I paying the correct tax and national insurance?
- How much net pay will I get next month?
- How much extra net pay will I get if I get that bonus or pay rise?
- How much gross pay do I need in order to achieve my target net pay?
- How has my net pay changed since year?
- Have I been given a correct P45 by my previous employer?
iPAYE fully complies with the HMRC Specifications for tax and NIC calculation. Small businesses may find iPAYE useful in managing employee payments and deductions prior to entering pay period information into HMRC Basic PAYE Tools (BPT-RTI).
Calculations can be printed and saved for an unlimited number of scenarios or employees.
Saved calculations can be recalled, viewed and printed.
iPAYE caters for tax years 2014/15, 2013/14, 2012/13, 2011/12, 2010/11 and 2009/10 and updates will be available during a tax year in response to statutory changes.
INPUTS are …
- Weekly, 2Weekly, 4Weekly, Monthly or Annual (+ Daily & Hourly for Quick Tax)
- Tax Period showing valid pay date ranges
- Tax Code (L,T,P,Y,K,D0,D1,BR,NT) and week1/month1 basis
- NI Table Letter (A,B,C,D,E,F,G,J,L,S,X) and Director's NI calculation
- Basic pay for 'Gross to Net' calculations
- Target net pay for 'Net to Gross' calculations
- B/F taxable pay and tax
- 6 additional customisable payments with differing tax/NIC attributes
- Hours x rate
- Benefits in Kind e.g. Health Insurance
- Pension by % or amount with or without salary sacrifice
- Student Loan
- 4 additional customisable deductions with differing tax/NIC/Salary Sacrifice attributes
OUTPUTS are …
- Tax paid or rebated
- NIC paid (employee and employer)
- Net Pay
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS RECONCILING TO YOUR PAYSLIP NET PAY THEN PLEASE REVIEW THE FAQs AT THE SUPPORT WEBSITE BELOW or email [email protected]
Fixed a problem when using the National Insurance code X in 2015-16.
We are also trying to formulate a plan for how we manage iPAYE beyond 2015-16. If you have a moment we'd urge you to take a look at some information about our current thoughts at http://www.ottersoftware.com/ipaye/ipaye_future/index.html and please give us your feedback too.