Developer: Michael Casteel
Current Version: 11.4.2
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 4.8 MB - Download
iKlondike is the Mac App Store version of Klondike, the original solitaire game for Macintosh and the big brother of iKlondike Solitaire for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. With realistic cards and drag-and-drop play, iKlondike features some of the most intuitive solitaire gameplay available on the Mac. Its ingenious scoring scheme has contributed to the enjoyment of Mac solitaire players since 1984.
• Five solitaire games: Klondike, Canfield, Racing Demons, Golf and Free Cell
• Move cards by drag-and-drop or by double clicking
• Multiple levels of Undo/Redo
• High scores listed for each game
• Replay past games to try for a better score
• Continues games handed off from iKlondike on iOS devices
Fixed crash which could occur with Show Scores->Per Game
Most Helpful Reviews
A classic for the Mac! - Years ago I had the original Klondike on my Mac SE. I am delighted to find it again on the App Store in a new up to date version. It is just as much fun as ever. Lots of game varieties. Some user options for colors, etc. I especially like the opacity option! My only suggestion for the "update wish list" is to make the numerals on the cards larger and bolder (perhaps as a user option).