Current Version: 4.0.1
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 3.1 MB - Download
iKeeper keeps track of your internet passwords and product information.
Key features include:
• Internet Info: Keep track of site links, usernames, passwords, expiration dates, and more!
• Product Info: Keep track of purchase dates, warranties, serial codes, contact info, and more!
• Status Indicators: Tell which passwords or warranties have expired, are about to expire, or are still in effect.
• Quick Searching: Find internet data by any site name, site link, label, username, password, or note or product data by any product name, label, registered name, serial code, company, phone, email, link or note as you type. You can also create and save advanced custom searches by multiple criteria including site name, site link, label, username, password, record date, password expires, expiration date, and notes for internet data and product name, purchase date, warranty, expiration date, label, registration name, serial code, company, phone, email, link, and notes for product data.
• Sidebar: iKeeper can display a sidebar for quick access to your saved searches.
• Import: Quickly import internet and product data from your old iKeeper 2 & 3 files.
• List Options: Quickly copy or reveal hidden data from the currently selected line in the internet or product list view.
• Address Book: Insert relevant contact data from your address book directly into iKeeper records with just a click or two.
• Preferences: Edit labels, hide sensitive data in list views and set the alert period to warn you of pending expirations.
• Checkpoints: iKeeper keeps a log of key points in the code as it runs which can be useful when tracking down bugs. It also records the speed as it passes checkpoints which may be useful for future optimizations.
• Feedback: I want to hear from you. iKeeper has a built-in interface to send your comments, questions, suggestions and bug reports. You can even attach the current checkpoint log.
• Spelling: iKeeper provides "spell as you type" checking & context-click suggestions for select data entry fields and an interface for checking any active field.
• File Security: iKeeper lets you optionally password protect your accounts with advanced blowfish encryption routines in Mac OS X.
• Help: With the built-in help interface you can browse topics in the contents list or search as you type to quickly find the answers you need.
• Improves date handling.
• Adds data file integrity check.
• Changes name of folder holding data file.
• Updates help documentation.