iFax: Send Fax & Receive Faxes
Developer: Crowded Road
Current Version: 3.11
Last Updated: 4 days ago
Download Size: 72.7 MB - Download
The world's most popular fax app, designed for effortless, lightening-fast faxing. Get a fax number with a 7-day free trial.
"iFAX IS A TOOL THAT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
-J. Brandon, Macworld
● PDF and Document Integration - import from mail, upload or download from the web: PDF, TIFF, JPG and other documents supported.
● Unlimited Inbound Faxing - get your own iFax number in the toll-free (US Only), Canada, UK, Australia, Germany, Italy, Spain, Israel & Turkey. Start receiving faxes directly to your iPad and/or iPhone - powered by Apple Push notifications! (Read further for subscription details & pricing)
● Push-Notification & Email Fax confirmations - real-time messages sent to the app with fax notifications and status updates.
● Document Scanner technology - Attach image/pdf from Finder, crop and adjust brightness, sharpness etc to optimize images for faxing. Using these tools to brighten backgrounds and darken text/foregrounds. (Darker photos will not appear clearly in a fax.)
● Professional, customizable cover page template. You can even insert your company logo, add a note and sign your signature on the cover page!
● You can send faxes without getting a fax number.
PRIVATE & SECURE
Secure & private faxing using HIPAA-compliant, enterprise-grade fax technology.
OUTGOING FAX PRICING - BUY CREDITS OR PAY PER FAX
iFax is powered by in-app payments. Cost of faxes are determined by the number of pages and destination. You can also purchase credits to fax at heavily discounted prices!
INCOMING FAX NUMBER SUBSCRIPTIONS PRICING & TERMS:
- iFax uses free trial and paid subscriptions for incoming fax numbers
- US fax numbers are FREE for the first 7 days
- Pricing for a fax number starts at $17.99/month for unlimited inbound faxes and are available for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months
- Fax number subscriptions titled "an incoming fax number" are charged to your iTunes account and automatically renew unless turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Subscriptions be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal and can be managed or discontinued from the account settings page
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- A purchased fax number will be deactivated and incoming faxes will no longer be accessible once a subscription ends
Terms of Service - https://ifaxapp.com/ifax2/web/terms
Thanks for using iFax!
We constantly improve our app and service by releasing regular updates to the App Store. Every new version of iFax includes improvements for speed and reliability.
Please email us at [email protected] if you have any feedback or suggestions to make iFax even better.
Most Helpful Reviews
Brilliant!!! - I have been working from my home office for over a year without a fax machine. I’m not a frequent ‘faxer’. But when I have found the need to fax, I would go to my local small package delivery/postage store and pay too much to fax 4 pages. I was seriously considering buying a fax machine when I decided to do a search and see what my options were and came across iFax. I was pleasantly surprised to find out how inexpensive (MUCH cheaper than my previous option of going to the local store) it was and easy to use. VERY good solution to fit my needs! I have not used it for receiving faxes yet and in all honesty, I probably won’t as most people can scan/e-mail; my company’s expense department is quite antiquated and still requires faxes.
Not a good product - Positive items: 1. The interface is fairly easy to use and is reasonably intuitive. 2. It’s easy to attach the documents you wish to fax. 3. The cost per fax is reasonable for people who don’t need to send faxes often. Negative items: 1. Faxes often fail. It took two days for my first fax to finally go through, after using the retry option multiple times. My second fax has yet to go through, and I tried the re-send option multiple times over multiple days. I finally took my fax to a local copy shop and it went through on the first attempt. 2. Customer support is a joke. I e-mailed my concerns to the support e-mail provided, and the only advice I received was to re-try. Given that I had already re-tried multiple times, and had explained that in my e-mail to them, I was expecting something a bit more useful. 3. Text fields for the name of the recipient and the subject of the fax are far too short. 4. Confirmation e-mails as well as failure notices are sent via unsecured e-mail, and include the fax you sent (or tried to send). You definitely don’t want to use this product for faxes containing any personally identifying information, personal health information, confidential business information, personal account information, etc.