iFax – Send Fax & Receive Faxes (with FREE Trial)
Developer: Crowded Road
Current Version: 2.21
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 66 MB - Download
"iFAX IS A TOOL THAT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
-J. Brandon, Macworld
● PDF and Document Integration - import from mail, upload or download from the web: PDF, TIFF, JPG and other documents supported.
● Unlimited Inbound Faxing - get your own iFax number in the United States (Local or Toll-Free), Canada, UK (Local or Toll-Free), Australia, Germany, Italy, Spain, Israel & Turkey. Start receiving faxes directly to your iPad and/or iPhone - powered by Apple Push notifications! (Read further for subscription details & pricing)
● Push-Notification & Email Fax confirmations - real-time messages sent to the app with fax notifications and status updates.
● Document Scanner technology - Attach image/pdf from Finder, crop and adjust brightness, sharpness etc to optimize images for faxing. Using these tools to brighten backgrounds and darken text/foregrounds. (Darker photos will not appear clearly in a fax.)
● Professional, customizable cover page template. You can even insert your company logo, add a note and sign your signature on the cover page!
● You can send faxes without getting a fax number.
PRIVATE & SECURE
Secure & private faxing using HIPAA-compliant, enterprise-grade fax technology.
OUTGOING FAX PRICING - BUY CREDITS OR PAY PER FAX
iFax is powered by in-app payments. Cost of faxes are determined by the number of pages and destination. You can also purchase credits to fax at heavily discounted prices!
INCOMING FAX SUBSCRIPTIONS & PRICING:
– NEW! Get a FREE a fax number for up to 7 days before paying.
– Pricing for a personal fax number service starts at just $12.99/month for UNLIMITED inbound faxes.
- Cost depends on subscription period, location of fax number and toll-free options. All details are available from the INCOMING menu based on the region selected.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Manage subscriptions or turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Privacy - http://ifaxapp.com/privacy.php
- BETTER QUALITY - Dramatically improved fax image and document quality!
- Fixed bugs
- Lots of other improvements
Most Helpful Reviews
Brilliant!!! - I have been working from my home office for over a year without a fax machine. I’m not a frequent ‘faxer’. But when I have found the need to fax, I would go to my local small package delivery/postage store and pay too much to fax 4 pages. I was seriously considering buying a fax machine when I decided to do a search and see what my options were and came across iFax. I was pleasantly surprised to find out how inexpensive (MUCH cheaper than my previous option of going to the local store) it was and easy to use. VERY good solution to fit my needs! I have not used it for receiving faxes yet and in all honesty, I probably won’t as most people can scan/e-mail; my company’s expense department is quite antiquated and still requires faxes.
Not a good product - Positive items: 1. The interface is fairly easy to use and is reasonably intuitive. 2. It’s easy to attach the documents you wish to fax. 3. The cost per fax is reasonable for people who don’t need to send faxes often. Negative items: 1. Faxes often fail. It took two days for my first fax to finally go through, after using the retry option multiple times. My second fax has yet to go through, and I tried the re-send option multiple times over multiple days. I finally took my fax to a local copy shop and it went through on the first attempt. 2. Customer support is a joke. I e-mailed my concerns to the support e-mail provided, and the only advice I received was to re-try. Given that I had already re-tried multiple times, and had explained that in my e-mail to them, I was expecting something a bit more useful. 3. Text fields for the name of the recipient and the subject of the fax are far too short. 4. Confirmation e-mails as well as failure notices are sent via unsecured e-mail, and include the fax you sent (or tried to send). You definitely don’t want to use this product for faxes containing any personally identifying information, personal health information, confidential business information, personal account information, etc.
More Reviews for Current Version
Stuck at “Sending" - Maybe this app was good once, but don’t bother getting it now. Twice I have tried sending a 1 page fax (simple text, nothing complicated on the page) and it just sat at “Sending” for over an hour before I gave up.
DO NOT USE - I downloaded the app because I don’t have a fax machine at home. I had to spend 4.99 before the fax was sent, and the fax was never send I tried sending it for over a hour without success. I tried to resend the fax hours later and I got a message asking for more money because the paid amount wasn’t enough. This app is fraudulent; please spare yourself and do not download!!!!
iFax - Worked great with previous Mac software upgrades, does not appear to be working with Sierra. Will not send document.
has not failed me yet! - I am reading some reviews that claim that the application does not send a fax. I found that, in my experience, to be untrue. What proof do I have? I have sent a minimum of 10 transmissions without a single failure. Also, users are NOT looking closely at variable and, therefore, placing a label of “dud” on the application when it may certainly be one of the other variables. So, unless the other variable have been eliminated, it is not possible, scientifically, to trash the application with a reliability issue.
Excellent Tool - Love using iFax. It gives you an opportunity to draft a cover page before you send your fax and you can always view your activity and print transmission reports as needed. There was a slight bug with an upgrade (they fixed it within a day) so I had to use a competitor’s application. There was absolutely NO comparison. I was relieved when it worked the next day. I am very happy with this app, both in design and functionality.