iFax: Send Fax & Receive Faxes
Developer: Crowded Road
Current Version: 3.17
Last Updated: 1 day ago
Download Size: 46.3 MB - Download
The world's most popular fax app, designed for effortless, lightning-fast faxing. Download now to get free faxing for 7 days!
"iFAX IS A TOOL THAT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
-J. Brandon, Macworld
● PDF and Document Integration - import from mail, upload or download from the web: PDF, TIFF, JPG and other documents supported.
● Unlimited Inbound Faxing - get your own iFax number in the toll-free (US Only), Canada, UK, Australia, Germany, Italy, Spain, Israel & Turkey. Start receiving faxes directly to your iPad and/or iPhone - powered by Apple Push notifications! (Read further for subscription details & pricing)
● Push-Notification & Email Fax confirmations - real-time messages sent to the app with fax notifications and status updates.
● Document Scanner technology - Attach image/pdf from Finder, crop and adjust brightness, sharpness etc to optimize images for faxing. Using these tools to brighten backgrounds and darken text/foregrounds. (Darker photos will not appear clearly in a fax.)
● Professional, customizable cover page template. You can even insert your company logo, add a note and sign your signature on the cover page!
● Secure & private faxing using HIPAA-compliant, enterprise-grade fax technology.
PRICING & SUBSCRIPTIONS
● Sending Faxes
Subscribe to send unlimited faxes or purchase credits to fax at heavily discounted prices! The cost per fax is determined by the number of pages and destination.
The outgoing fax subscription lets you to send as many faxes as you like faxes from the iFax app. Subscription price is $4.99 (USD) per 1 month . Title of subscriptions will be “outbound subscription” .
● Receiving Faxes
Incoming fax subscriptions provide a personal fax number associated with your account and the ability to receive incoming faxes . Subscription prices based on selected region and duration, prices start from $17.99 (USD) . Subscription duration options include 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year . Title of subscriptions will be “an incoming fax number” . An inbound fax number will remain active as long as the subscription is active. Once deactivated, any faxes received to given number may not be accessible
OTHER SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
Free trial offers are only available once per subscription per user. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period . Initial payments are charged to a user's iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase Charges for renewal occur within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase . Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable .
Fair Use Policy - iFax reserves the right to limit any or all of the above services based on what it deems to be abusive practices, unusually high usage or what iFax deems as ‘Fair Use’.
- Send as many faxes as you like (FREE for 7 days!)
- Get a free fax number in any country and receive unlimited faxes (FREE for 7 days!)
- Lots of fixes and performance improvements
Most Helpful Reviews
Brilliant!!! - I have been working from my home office for over a year without a fax machine. I’m not a frequent ‘faxer’. But when I have found the need to fax, I would go to my local small package delivery/postage store and pay too much to fax 4 pages. I was seriously considering buying a fax machine when I decided to do a search and see what my options were and came across iFax. I was pleasantly surprised to find out how inexpensive (MUCH cheaper than my previous option of going to the local store) it was and easy to use. VERY good solution to fit my needs! I have not used it for receiving faxes yet and in all honesty, I probably won’t as most people can scan/e-mail; my company’s expense department is quite antiquated and still requires faxes.
Not a good product - Positive items: 1. The interface is fairly easy to use and is reasonably intuitive. 2. It’s easy to attach the documents you wish to fax. 3. The cost per fax is reasonable for people who don’t need to send faxes often. Negative items: 1. Faxes often fail. It took two days for my first fax to finally go through, after using the retry option multiple times. My second fax has yet to go through, and I tried the re-send option multiple times over multiple days. I finally took my fax to a local copy shop and it went through on the first attempt. 2. Customer support is a joke. I e-mailed my concerns to the support e-mail provided, and the only advice I received was to re-try. Given that I had already re-tried multiple times, and had explained that in my e-mail to them, I was expecting something a bit more useful. 3. Text fields for the name of the recipient and the subject of the fax are far too short. 4. Confirmation e-mails as well as failure notices are sent via unsecured e-mail, and include the fax you sent (or tried to send). You definitely don’t want to use this product for faxes containing any personally identifying information, personal health information, confidential business information, personal account information, etc.