Developer: Adottivo Ltd
Current Version: 2.9.2
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 2.4 MB - Download
Creating your own custom icons for your desktop and mobile apps just got easier!
iConvert Icons is now the easiest way to create and convert icons from almost any format. With it's unique auto-detection feature, you can simply drop images, apps, folders with custom icons, and of course other icons right into the conversion window. All you need to do is choose the location where you want the newly converted icons saved, and iConvert Icons will handle the rest!
●●● For Mac & Windows Users ●●●
Easily customise your desktop app and folder icons, including support for:
● Mac folder icon - icns (Standard and Retina)
● Windows icons file - ico (32bit, 8bit, 4bit and 1bit)
●●● For Developers ●●●
Create all required icons sizes for your development projects instantly including:
● Mac Xcode iconset (Standard and Retina, includes asset catalog)
● iOS app icons (Standard, Retina, icons for iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch, iPad Pro)
● Android app icons (All icons for xxxhdpi, xxdpi, xdpi, hdpi, mdpi, ldpi)
● Website Favico (32 bit and 8 bit)
●●● EXCLUSIVE FEATURES ●●●
● Auto-detection of icon formats during conversion
● Fast drag and drop batch conversion: Drop 1 icon or drop 10,000, it works the same way!
● Convert both ways, to and from all popular icon formats
● Create icons from SVG and EPS vector icons
● Support for pretty much every input format: PSD, PNG, TIFF, JPEG, and many more
● Extract icons from .icontainer archives - converting directly to the format you need
● Includes support for converting both to and from Xcode .iconset folders
● Out-of-the-box optimised with presets for most popular requirements
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Contact us using the support link.
Fixes for issues on Mac HighSierra
Most Helpful Reviews
Works Great and does NOT upload your icons anywhere. - I was initialy concerned about the application uploading icons to the developers website as cited by another reviewer. privacy issues aside, I wanted to use this app when not connected to the internet, or when behind a restrictive outbound firewall. When you first open the app, it does try to connect to the developers website only to check your version against the current version (to alert you if there is an update available). It does NOT upload your icons to any external server for conversion. I’ve used the app on a series of icons and it converted them flawlessly.
Sends your icons to the developer’s website - When I first opened the app my firewall said it was connecting to the developer’s website, so I blocked it from connecting. The developer's website seems to be posting all the icons that people use it to convert publicly which is a big privacy problem. Otherwise the application is good and has many settings. I’ll rate the application better if the developer provides privacy information and promps users with the option to opt-out.
More Reviews for Current Version
Best App to make icon Folders - Simply the best app to make boring folders into custom icon folders. Just drag your pic to the app and it’s done!
Working now - This app is back to working for all I use it for. Thanks for the MacOS High Sierra fix, its working great again.
Smoothest Icons of All of Them - I have used all the major icon generators. I create icons for Windows applications on my Mac using Logoist and I export them to SVG files. iConvertIcons generated the smoothest and most accurate icons from my SVG files of all of them I have tried. Others have jaggy edges and and are not up to professional level. This is a simple, no frills program, but if you want professional results then this is the one.
Thanks for Updating This Important App - I am a college professor, and I have used this app extensively over the years to help me differentiate between folders for different courses in different semesters as well as for personal files. It is absolutely indispensible for quickly locating information, and I love the ability to create icons that mean something to me so that I can identify them easily and quickly. I was distressed when this app didn’t work well with HIgh Sierra, so I really appreciate your updating it so that it does. I would be lost without my icon converter! :-D