Current Version: 4.0.13
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 10.9 MB - Download
*** This version of iCompta will not evolve anymore : check iCompta 6 to get the most recent version ***
iCompta is an application that lets you manage your personal accounts with ease. Keep track of your income and expense, schedule your bills, stay in line with your budget and finally know where all your money goes thanks to beautiful charts.
MAIN FEATURES :
- Manage multiple accounts and organize them into groups
- Multiple currencies
- Keep track of your income and expense thanks to budgets
- Manage shared expenses : you can finally know who owes what to who
- Beautiful charts
- Download your transactions from your bank in just one click if your bank supports OFX direct download or with just a few more clicks using the embedded browser
- Easy import / export of transactions in QIF, OFX or CSV formats
- Full synchronization between iCompta 4 Mac and iCompta 2 iPhone / iPad
- Password encryption
Support available in English and French.
- Information about the new version 5
- Bug fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
Went from Quicken to Icompta - I seriously wasted an entire day looking at all the Mac personal accounting programs, and finally discovered Icompta hidden in the back ! I downloaded the free trail from the website and purchased it after reviewing ! This def beat iBank and all the other top 20 programs … Full set of charts and graphs is what I was looking for, and this program is easy to use. Best of all I have the iCompta app on my iPhone and it syncs perfectly back and forth ! Give this a try, I was hesitant at first because it says #1 French accounting app, but this version is fully in American Dollars ! ( I'm running Lion on my MAC, & iPhone 4 )
Not very useful, for me at least. - Not very happy with this app at all mainly for two reasons: 1. You cannot even create reports. Reports is the whole reason I bought this app for the purpose of categorizing transactions and creating business expense reports for tax time. 2. The category selections to classify transactions is so simplified it's pathetic. I guess I was spoiled with quicken in the past with tons of category selections. I hope this helps.