iClapper: Control Your Mac Remotely
Developer: SelenaSoft, Inc.
Current Version: 1.2.3
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 17.7 MB - Download
Control your mac remotely by clapping hands using this great app!
iClapper recognizes you commands by analysing microphone sound input.
You can assign any action to a certain number of recognized claps, as well as to a combination of claps! For irreversible actions, such as computer shutdown, a confirmation could be specified.
- Tracking the input sound signal to recognize handclaps.
- Advanced calibration to fit your clapping and room acoustics.
- Adjustment of manual recognition parameters to best fit your surrounding environment.
- The recognition parameters auto-adjustment option.
- Various predefined actions.
- Ability to buy additional action packs.
- Two types of action triggers: multiple claps and clap combinations (multiple claps with pause between them).
- Ability to set up a confirmation for most irretrievable actions (such as shutting down your Mac).
- Ability to create presets for each location where you're used to work.
- Input device selection.
- Growl visual notification support.
- Notifications by playing mnemonic sounds for best usability.
- Video tutorial.
Please note that for best clap recognition your clapping should be loud and clear. Don't clap too fast. Clap recognition quality decreases proportionally to the level of surrounding noise.
* Prepared for OS X Mavericks.
* A single clap as a command.
* Vox action pack.
* Bug fixes and user experience improvements.
* New application icon.
* Mail pack disabled because of the Apple sandbox restrictions.
Most Helpful Reviews
Brilliant! - This app is seriously brilliant. Keep on keepin' on.
Disappointed - This App either does not work, or is so user-unfriendly that I cannot figure out how to get it to work.