Developer: Max Programming, S.L.
Current Version: 7.5.3
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 15.2 MB - Download
iCash is a software intended to control your personal finances, keeping track of incomes, expenses, credits, debts and Banks transactions for you. As simple as creating the accounts you need and move money between them! You don't even need to know about accounting or even care about it! Your finances depend largely on good organization that lets you know where your money comes from and to where it goes.
iCash is an easy-to-use, full featured and multi-purpose Personal Finance Manager tool for Macintosh and Windows intended to help you control all kinds of money issues. iCash can serve several small accounting needs for either private users, or clubs, associations, self-employed, small businesses or simply to be used at home, making keeping track of incomes, expenses and Banks transactions a snap. With a few clicks you can begin creating accounts and making transactions in minutes.
iCash is versatile and user-friendly. For this reason it doesn't use the principle of double-entry bookkeeping making it much easier to be used by people with very little or no accounting knowledge at all. Simply create accounts for all your expenses, incomes, Banks... and start moving money between them! iCash will then allow you to find out where all your money comes from and where it goes. All accounts are well organized according to user-defined categories and built-in types so reports can be tailored to include all records or only ones meeting specified criteria. iCash also allows you to have as many money manager documents as necessary so you can control almost anything from Clubs, associations, home and so on at the same time.
iCash is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Czech, Catalan and Portuguese.
- No accounting knowledge required, no double-entry bookkeeping.
- Easy-to-use, straightforward and user-friendly all-in-one interface.
- Share your documents between your Mac and your PC hassle free.
- Unlimited Accounts, Categories and Contacts.
- Logical Account classification by category and type.
- Multiple currencies support with exchange rate manager.
- Transaction auto-balance and reconciliation.
- Scheduled and recurring transactions support.
- Full Budget support with customizable calculator.
- Project categorization of transactions for queries and reporting.
- Pre-defined customizable Reports.
- Advanced recordable Queries and Statistics.
- Chart creation by account, type, category including Profit & Loss.
- Fast Import and Export of Categories, Accounts and Transactions. (OFX, QIF, CSV)
- Powerful SQL database engine with auto-backup protection.
- Multi-document interface with password protection.
- Preference Window: pressing the ALT, CMD or CTRL key when clicking on the Factory Default button will fully reset the document settings.
- Amounts entered in the budget Expense and Liability parts are automatically converted into negative numbers, ‘+’ will force positive.
- You can now sort transactions by tracking numbers pressing the command, option or Control key when clicking on the column header.
- ‘Interval’ column renamed ‘Period’ in the Budget panel.
- In queries, when expanding a group/split, transactions not belonging to the search are now displayed grayed.
- In queries, transactions not belonging to the search are no longer added to the totals.
- Groups/Splits are now displayed in bold everywhere.
- Fix: Software freezing when calculating a budget in given occasions.
- Fix: When duplicating a transaction more than once, new data not taken into account.
- Fix: Several alert and error windows did not have all buttons correctly localized.
- Fix: Pressing the ALT, CMD or CTRL key when opening a document will reset the document settings.
- Fix: Expense budget to balance difference now use colors less confusing.
- Fix: Statistics ‘All types > All categories > By Category’ returning empty results.
- Fix: Budget calculation sometimes wrong when comparing with a quarter period.
- Fix: Query export sometimes missing transactions when grouped.
Most Helpful Reviews
Makes finances simple! - I love iCash. It's extremly intuitive and user friendly yet customizable enough to handle most needs. I don't know much about accounting, but I feel on top of it with iCash. It doesn't have all of the functions of the big financial apps, but if you don't need advanced (and somewhat obscure) features like forcasting and payroll, for example, it does a great job. iCash's simplicity and ease of use makes a tedious task bearable. It has lots of helpful features like transaction duplicating for when you're entering lots of transactions and don't want to have to fill out every field for each one. I've been using iCash since version 3 and have never had a problem. Speaking of which, files from an older version seamlessly updated into 7.4 (helpful if you're running a PowerPC version on 10.7). IMO, iCash is more than enough for the home user and suitable for small business. Keep up the good work!
Unable to run/open App - Downloaded this App for $49.99 that does not open. No online support for iCash SE. Very frustrated spending this amount of money for a useless App and no help.