Developer: gao xin
Current Version: 1.0.5
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 600.6 KB - Download
iBookmark is a visual bookmark manager, Organize Bookmarks Efficiently, Smart ranking, Auto-tagging colors, Import/Export and Tagging.
And iBookmark is optimized for the Retina display on the MacBook Pro.
- Quickly add: Drag'n drop URL from the URL address bar of browser to the menubar icon to add bookmark.
- Drag and drop: You can drag'n drop to change order of bookmark or change folder of bookmark.
- Delicious support: Import your bookmarks from delicious.
- Get Website Info: When you added a URL, iBookmark will automatically download screenshot of the website homepage and also favicon, title, etc.
- Auto-tagging colors: Automatically tagging colors for websites, You can quickly find the website by color.
- Tagging: You can add tags for all the websites or different tags for one website.
- Ranking: iBookmark will remember all your clicks, and automatically show your the top 20 websites.
- Import: You can import all the html file which exported by all kinds of browsers.Then all the bookmarks will be shown as iBookmark style.
- Export: iBookmark can export website list as a html file with folder information in it.
- Search: You can search websites by its URL or title.
- Batch Delete, Move folders and Reload.
- Add New Animation Effect to Sidebar.
- When Quick Look is active, press arrow keys to navigate to the next or previous item.
- Drag and drop the URL to iBookmark icon in the dock, the bookmark is added to default folder, the app open automatically when it Is closed.
- Drag and drop the URL to main interface, sidebar or thumbnail interface to add bookmark.
- Bugs fixed.
Most Helpful Reviews
This application does not work! - I exported my bookmarks from Safari as an html file. Then I went into iBookmarks and selected import and selected the bookmarks html file, and nothing happened. I tried it several times with multiple browsers… Nothing worked. I wished it did. I am sorry.