Current Version: 2.2.6
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 13 MB - Download
On Sale for a limited time. Original $ 7.99.
iAudioConverter = Audio Converter+CD Burner+Audio Extractor+Audio Trimmer+Audio Volume Normalizer.
iAudioConverter is the handy comprehensive audio converter for iTunes, iPhone, iPod and any kinds of your devices, and also a CD burner for your lovely car and other CD devices.
- Convert and burn audios to CD.
- Perfect supported output iTunes fomats: MP3, M4A, AAC, Apple lossless, WAV, AIFF.
- High compatible supported devices: iPad, iPhone, iPod, Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung and many other mobile device.
- Common input video formats: FLV, MKV, MOV, M4V, MP4, AVI, WMV, DivX, and many others.
- Common audio formats: MP3, M4A, MP2, AAC, AIFF, Apple Lossless, WAV, WMA, FLAC, AMR, AWB, OGG, AC3, AU.
- Key features:
- Uniquely support converting multi-channel audios, like aac, ac3, ogg, wav, dts, wma.
- Automatically import converted audio to iTunes.
- Convert audio files to mp3, aac, m4a, Apple lossless, aiff that iTunes supports.
- Extract audios from videos such as flv, mp4, mov, etc.
- Convert between all popular audio files preserving metadata and album art intact using high quality encoder.
- Set Audio codec, Audio bitrate, Audio channels, Audio samplerate.
- Batch conversion.
- Menu to always save files to custom directory.
- Easy to use drag and drop interaction.
Note: DRM protected files are not supported.
1 Solve "Trim time is not exact" Bug
2 If you like using our App, please support us by rating/reviewing us on App Store.
Most Helpful Reviews
Fast conversion with nice interface. - The conversion is fast and the app is easy to use, recommended for everybody!!
Worthless - Keeps crashing. When it does work, the files it creates do not even play. Don't waste your money.
More Reviews for Current Version
Does well on batch conversions - I needed an app to strip the audio from videos and send to iTunes. This is perfect for that especially on batch conversions. It also does everything else it’s supposed to do. Just drag files into the window and hit the convert button - Voila! Much easier and faster than other apps I’ve tried from the app store. Quality is excellent too. The negative reviewers might have other issues at the root of their problems or maybe gave up before updates; as I remember there were some problems early on. I haven’t found any problems with more recent or this update. My system: 2012 MacBook Pro 9,2, i7 2.9 GHz, 8GB, OWC Mercury Electra 6G SSD, El Capitan OS X 10.11.5 (15F34) - (still a current model) It also worked flawlessly on a 2008 MacBook 5,1: Core Duo 2.4GHz, 8GB, OWC Mercury Electra 3G SSD, Mavericks OS X 10.9.5, that I gave to my daughter.