Developer: Alexey Nikitin & Alexandr Bondar
Current Version: 1.5
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 3.3 MB - Download
i39 - simple and easy-to-use tool for creating ringtones and alert tones from any music on your Mac.
With i39 you can easily create unique ringtones to personalize your iPhone.
• Built-in iTunes navigator lets you quickly find the needed song
• Use 'Open Other' to choose any song on the disk
• Zoom in to choose the start and end of ringtone’s region with sub-second accuracy
• Use the waveform to find the right part of your song
• Customize ringtones with Fade-In/Fade-Out of up to 10 seconds
• Choose custom Fade duration using 'Fade by Time Cursor'
• Select 1 of 6 types of Fade Effects
• Easily create ringtones from AIFF, MP3, WAV, M4A, CAF, AAC, FLAC audio files
• Preview your ringtone exactly as it will sound on your phone
Make as many ringtones as you want, there is no limit to the number of ringtones you can make with i39.
You can also make ringtones for some other phones. Please check that your phone can use an M4A file as a ringtone.
Three simple steps and ringtone ready to sync to your iPhone. Please note: you need to use iTunes to sync ringtones to your iPhone.
Fix minor bugs
Ready to macOS High Sierra
More Reviews for Current Version
5 bucks for litches on High Sierra??? No! - When opening mp3-file for editing and cutting, just press ’space’ for play and….NOTHING! Buggy and lot of glitches! Alas! Sorry, but... ‘2-stars’, next time I'll rise my point of view, I guess.