i Play My Hawaian Drums
Developer: Alessandro Benedettini
Current Version: 2.0
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Download Size: 31.8 MB - Download
Try a completely new, fun, exciting and relaxing music and game experience with the sounds of Hawaii! Play the Pahu, Puniu, Ipu Heke and To'ere drums with your Mac!
The iPad version was in the Top20 (average ratings: 4.5 stars) in US, UK, Saudi Arabia, Russia, China, France, Australia, Spain, Canada, Italy, etc. and featured in the "New & Noteworthy" in several stores. Try it now also on your Mac!
Compose your songs or play the music game. Two apps in one! Are you ready for this great music experience?
* Play Music or Play Game modes.
* Two difficulty levels to ensure longevity. Music AI to create virtually infinite music compositions for game mode. Each match is new and different!
* Pahu, Puniu, Ipu Heke and To'ere sounds. Reverber and Dynamics (right click for louder sounds) options.
* Record and re-play your composition.
* Solo play feature. Let the Mac express its own creativity composing a song...
* Playable for everybody and anybody! Really fun for all ages! Play and dance to the sounds of Hawaii!
* Expressly and exclusively designed for the Apple platforms (Mac and iPad) with a beautiful, immediate and intuitive user interface.
* Do you have additional features/improvements to suggest for the next update? Just contact us!
*** And have fun making your music compositions! ***
Thanks for using our products. Feedback is always welcome to: [email protected]
App Store reviews are greatly appreciated, thank you.
- App completely rewritten using SpriteKit framework!
- Removed legacy support for older OSX versions;
- Added levels mode for game;
- Added Game Center support for game mode;
- Changes in graphics;
- Improved UI;
- Other minor changes/improvements.