hr - Task timer as simple as it's name
Developer: Tuomo Raitila
Current Version: 1.2.4
Last Updated: 10 days ago
Download Size: 7.5 MB - Download
hr – short for hour – tracks your hours. It's minimalistic, clean and easy-to-use, yet powerful time tracking app for your Mac's menu bar.
• Keep your projects and clients organized with categories.
• Manage your tasks, prioritize them by dragging to the right, archive by marking them completed. Click Play to start timing.
• View and easily edit each session used on your tasks. Right-Click to merge selected sessions.
• Record time used on your tasks with multiple timers. Automatically pause on idle or after specified interval (pomodoro technique).
• Edit your task's properties, add notes and allocated hours.
• Click the Export-button or right-click a task/category to export as CSV.
• Fix issue when deleting tasks while timing
Most Helpful Reviews
Great app continues to get even better - This is a terrific app that is so simple to use - if you need to track your time on different projects this is the simplest to use I've ever seen and absolutely the best. It allows for a nice grouping of tasks and projects, and lives in the menu bar, making it simple to start, stop, edit, and manually add times. I don't want to add overhead and spend time tracking my time, because that costs me money. This app is so intuitive and seemless and easy to use that it's just perfect. The best part is that the developer is so responsive, and continuing to improve the product without bloating it. The export features are great and simple to use. The database is also stored in sqlite3 in a very well-organized way, so for command-line junkies, it's easy to script automated exports.