Developer: Ilium Software, Inc.
Current Version: 8.3.7
Last Updated: 9 days ago
Download Size: 8.7 MB - Download
Lock your passwords, credit cards and bank account numbers behind military-grade encryption and have them organized and ready when you need them by installing the most sophisticated and easy to-use password manager on your Mac. Stay safe, stay strong, stay smart with eWallet®.
COMPLETE PASSWORD MANAGEMENT
Your digital life is at risk if you aren’t using secure passwords, but you needn’t worry organizing and protecting sensitive information any more thanks to eWallet.
This robust security app provides password storage on-the-go, so you can still log in to your bank account, store your credit card and PIN numbers, and lock your online life away while still having full and free access whenever you want it.
SAFETY AND SIMPLICITY
With full iCloud or Dropbox backup of your secure “wallets” and the option to seamlessly sync data between devices and computers, eWallet is as convenient as it is strong. Check out its powerhouse features below, and find out more at http://www.iliumsoft.com/ewallet.
* 256-bit military-grade AES encryption
* Optimized for retina displays
* Backup your data to iCloud or Dropbox
* Sync your data seamlessly via Cloud or Wi-Fi with eWallet’s iOS and Android apps (purchased separately)
* Random password generator to keep your login details safe and secure
* Store bank account, insurance and personal details. Keep all your info close at hand, and secure
* Complete live search to quickly find the info you need
* Auto-locking feature
* Create and sync multiple wallets between computers and devices
* Item-level sync lets you use and change your info everywhere
* Customize your wallets with great-looking cards, backgrounds and categories
* Add personal notes and security questions to any card
* Have as many different wallets as you want
* AutoPass automatic password entering support
Ilium Software has over 18 years of mobile security software experience and is trusted by more than half a million users around the world to deliver the most comprehensive, user-friendly solution to personal data security. Don’t risk being without eWallet.
* Fixed an issue with status bar button positions
Most Helpful Reviews
works beautifully - i just changed to a macbook after years of using a PC. (am thrilled with the ease and intuitiveness of the mac operating system). i have used ewallet for years and was quite happy with it. however, a few months ago, it became glitchy beyond belief. it kept telling me that the password i used on the wallet was incorrect and made it difficult to synch the wallet with my iphone, let alone, consistently be able to open it up on either platform. i contacted ilium and was told there was a problem with the windows operating system. no surprise there. anyway - now using it on the mac. much better visual (as compared to the PC) and no problems with synching. much easier to use when copying passwords to use on websites. in addition, i am abe to open up websites directly from the desktop app without any difficulty. i debated about switching to another password protection program when i made the switch to mac, but am glad i stayed with ewallet. signed - happy mac user
No import of CSV or Other Wallet App Data in Mac. Windows Yes. - I just wasted $9.99. Another app that offers functionality on its Windows version but not on Mac. Come on, it's not 2003. You cannot import data from other wallet apps with this software. But, you can in Windows.