eSecure (Clean Adware-Malware)
Developer: PCVARK Software
Current Version: 1.6.0
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 1.6 MB - Download
The best, simplest and the most secure Adware Cleaner on Mac App Store
Designed exclusively to secure & protect your Mac from adware.
eSecure helps you to remove and get rid from:
- PUP/LPI (Potentially Undesirable Program)
- Malicious Toolbars
- Malware, Including Trojans
Get eSecure to assist you when:
• Your browsers are slow, sluggish, and quit suddenly or have navigation problems.
• Your navigation is hijacked or your browser toolbar is full of useless add-ons.
• Popups with advertisement and scams open up repeatedly.
• Your Mac starts to complain about low disk space and the apps are always crashing.
• You get specific ads that know what websites you visit and what your interests are.
• Your browsers are full of sensitive data, personal information and navigation history that you wish to clean
eSecure is exclusively designed to:
• Keep your Mac free from Adware Malware: Clean all the browser extensions that hijack your navigation and get rid of all the malware that open popups with advertisements and scams.
• Keep your Browsers Clean and your Mac Protected: Remove all the navigation history, cookies & searches and also clear all the logged in sessions, downloads or other sensitive data and privacy threads from the browsers.
• Keep your Mail Clean: Remove all the large mail attachments and caches to save disk space and keep your Mac secured.
• Keep your Mac Clean & Fast: Remove useless system caches, log files, update files and other unwanted data to save the valuable disk space and enhance your Mac speed and performance by cleaning all the over-sized application logs and temporary files.
Don’t get hijacked. Protect your Mac and secure your personal information & identity. Get a clean, fast and protected Mac in no time.
We would be glad to hear from you.
For any questions, suggestions, or complaints, do get in touch with us at [email protected]
- Minor bug fixes
- Support with macOS X High Sierra
Most Helpful Reviews
awesome - great app
Pathetic - This app is useless — a waste of money as well as time. I can’t recall anything worse. I got it to block adware. Not only does it fail to deliver, but, when I installed it, it deleted my browser bookmarks. Users should be advised to save a copy, but it would be better if it were done automatically.
More Reviews for Current Version
eSecure v.pos - After purchasing this what turned out to be, piece of malware application yesterday and putting it to use, I want my money back. This piece of malware cleans up your Mac alright…it destroys your applications. First of all it gives you a very vague description of what it actually does, then when you tell the app to do whatever it does you would think at least it would list the data it is going to remove (clean) so if there was something you wanted to keep, you would have a chance to uncheck that item or items and tell the app, “No”. This POS app lists nothing, goes right in and removes data and all it does is list how much disk space it saved you while repeatedly asking you to rate the app. You have no idea what eSecure has done until you go to open an app and find it either no longer exists or does not work. I thought that since the app was available on the Apple iTunes Store, it might be an app with some merit. Thanks Apple! Here is my Customer Rating: FIVE THUMBS DOWN…I’m calling my credit card company right now,