eMedia Intermediate Guitar Method
Developer: eMedia Music
Current Version: 3.0
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 319.1 MB - Download
Take your playing to the next level with this new interactive version of eMedia Intermediate Guitar Method. You’ll learn lead guitar skills and play solos like the ones Eric Clapton and Jimi Hendrix made famous! You’ll master advanced strumming and fingerstyle techniques, and become familiar with music theory and the basics of improvisation.
Intermediate Guitar Method features plenty of hit songs you’ll want to play, making learning and practice fun. Over 170 full-screen lessons teach songs and demonstrate new techniques with remastered full-size video & recorded audio, variable-speed MIDI and our highly realistic Animated Fretboard. Lessons are available in either guitar TAB or standard music notation, so you can choose which you prefer.
Intermediate Guitar Method now features interactive feedback on melodies. It listens to your playing through the computer’s microphone and highlights notes as you play them correctly! The new Note & Finger Tracker shows you the note you’re playing in standard music notation to help you learn to read music quickly.
Intermediate Guitar Method includes a scale directory with over 150 scales in various positions, a chord dictionary with over 1000 chords, an automatic tuner, metronome, and recorder. eMedia Intermediate Guitar Method has everything you need to improve your playing!
Hit songs include:
• “All Along the Watchtower” made famous by Bob Dylan & Jimi Hendrix
• “Spoonful” made famous by Eric Clapton, Willie Dixon, and The Rolling Stones
• “Jet Airliner” by The Steve Miller Band
• “Drive On” by Johnny Cash
• “Time in a Bottle” by Jim Croce
• “Für Elise” by Ludwig van Beethoven
• “Malagueña” by Ernesto Lecuona
• “Touch of Grey” by the Grateful Dead
• “I’m Your Captain/Closer to Home” by Grand Funk Railroad
• “Too Much to Lose” by made famous by Jeff Beck
“The ultimate way to learn how to play guitar!”
“A great way to learn guitar independently and at your own speed.”
Nancy Wilson, guitarist/vocalist of Heart
“I used to teach guitar, and eMedia’s Guitar Method is the greatest because it centers around playing songs. And if it’s not about playing songs, what’s it about?”