Developer: Dassault Systemes SolidWorks Corporation
Current Version: 2.0
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 54.4 MB - Download
eDrawings Viewer is the only CAD viewer for Mac which delivers a premier 3D viewing experience for non CAD professionals. eDrawings Viewer enables anyone to quickly and easily view, print and review native eDrawings and SOLIDWORKS files in addition to AutoCAD DWG and DXF files. eDrawings is an email-enabled communication tool that dramatically eases the sharing of product design information. You can load and send files via email to collaborate more effectively with everyone involved in product development, including people who are not regular CAD software users to interpret and understand 2D and 3D designs.
eDrawings enables 2D & 3D product evaluation and collaboration through the MarkUp, Measure and Section tools. With dynamic sectioning collaborators can see any internal or external view of the design they require and mark-up enables them to give precise and contextual feedback.
* Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
* Open 3D (EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT), 2D (EDRW, SLDDRW, DWG, DXF) and associated files from: email attachments, cloud storage services (Dropbox™, SkyDrive®, Google Drive, YouSendIt®, and others), web and FTP sites, network drives
* Zoom, pan and rotate your 2D or 3D CAD data
* Interrogate designs and collaborate with precision using Measure, MarkUp and Section functionality
* Animate 3D standard views as well as 2D drawing views.
* Browse your assembly components tree, configurations and drawing sheets
* View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit it on screen
For more information, visit:
Add STEP and IGES Support
Add SolidWorks 2018 File Support
Most Helpful Reviews
Working Great - I just needed to take DXFs from Fusion 360 and convert them to PNGs for my cheap Chinese laser cutter. Hours later, with the web converters not working consistently, I found eDrawings. It took every DXF from Fusion and converted them flawlessly. Thank you!
keeps crashing - I tried to open a dwg file, but this app crashes constantly… don’t waste your time downloading this app.
More Reviews for Current Version
Crashes with every print attempt - After updating to the latest version, the app crashes after every print attempt.
3D model Good, Slddrw crash - Crashes after I close it… everytime. No big deal. At least I can get my work done. Thanks, Jeff @ Hoopermachine.com
Update for v2.0: It’s usable! - Updating this to four stars after being able to use it. So far I now like it more than the non-app store version of eDrawings. Pinch and zoom now works, and I can move the drawing using two fingers. Loses a star because clicking and dragging on the drawing doesn’t work when in “select” mode (but pinch & zoom does) and pinch and zoom *doesn’t* work in “pan” mode (but click & drag does). For quickest navigation being able to do both seems like a must. Thank you for the update, I hope others give this a second try.