d20 - an RPG dice roller
Developer: Roy Watson
Current Version: 1.0.1
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Download Size: 42.8 MB - Download
d20 is a dice roller designed for tabletop role-playing games. Build complex rolls, get detailed results, and keep up with your recent roll history. d20 is intuitive, elegant, and powerful.
- Gorgeous modern design that gets out of your way
- Easily roll complex dice combinations
- Supplement your totals with modifiers
- See the result of each individual die, in addition to the total
- Highlights critical hits and misses
- View your session’s roll history
- Easily re-roll your last dice combination
- Smart layout feature lets you resize the window to fit your workflow and style of play
- Keyboard shortcuts for rogue-like speed
- “Always on top” option to keep it floating over all other windows
- Great for DMs - roll secretly!
- Made with love by an independent developer and Dungeon Master :-)
More Reviews for Current Version
A Basic Die Roller - It can do all of the typical gaming dice. It keeps a running log of the results. It is capable of complex dice formula, like 2d20+6, but you are not able to just type the formula. You are not able to associate a dice formula with a button. So, you cannot make a button called “Axe” that rolls 1d20+8, for instance, or “Axe Dmg” that rolls 1d12+6. Another feature that would be handy would be if the app could speak the result so that others at the table could hear what was rolled.