A new way for OSX desktop to communicate with iPhone or iPad app.
* Need to download IOS client app with the same name to optimize the app usage.
* Whenever you copy text or image from any application on OSX Desktop, the text or image will be send and copy automatically to "copybin" IOS client app if its run.
* The text can be used for "Whatsapp" app for example
* Drag and drop any file to "copybin" desktop osx app, and the file will be automatically transferred to IOS "copybin" app if it run.
* Drag and drop directory will be automatically zipped before send.
* The file transferred can be viewed for example text or movie file. From copybin client app, the file can be transferred to other app in IOS if supported.
* Transfered file from IOS to OSX desktop will be saved in user download folder
- Bug fixing
- Android client support