"Create PDF contact sheets, HTML catalogues, resizes intelligently, safe naming, smart renaming, watermarks, slick interface, processes RAW images automatically, fast, big batch converter." - Duncan Evans
cf/x convert is the professional photographer's / designer's dream: a high-performance, ‘heavy-lifting’ batch processor designed specifically for creative workflows.
It excels in tasks that are common in photo/design studios. cf/x convert provides integrated solutions for many mind-numbing, time-consuming tasks that create high added value for you and your clients.
NOTE: this limited edition of convert is FREE FOR YOUR EVERY DAY USE and has the same features as the full version except the capability to process larger batches. Larger batches require an in-app purchase to permanently enable that functionality.
SAFE TO USE
No matter what, convert never changes source files. So even if your batch setup contains a flaw, no data will be lost. Ever.
- 64bit, massively parallel format/size conversions
- converts a batch of images into a multi-page PDF complete with index/reference
- creates PDF contact / reference sheets
- generates HTML catalogs for batch, ready to deploy
- disassembles multi-page PDF into individual batch items
- smart, rule-based file naming
- safe (overwrite-proof) automatic data loss prevention
- watermarks images
- visual interactive batch management
- strip metadata
STANDARD BATCH CAPABILITIES
- Format Conversion: automatically convert a large number of most file formats (e.g. .CR2 or .NEF) into standard image formats (including JPG, PNG and multi-page PDF)
- Size Conversion: automatically resize images to fixed or relative sizes and units (percent, pixel, inch, mm)
- Strip/Keep EXIF and transparency information
- Save batch configuration/presets
cf/x convert was designed from the ground up as a massively parallel, fully 64 bit application. If allowed, it coaxes the last available processor cycle out of your last available processing core. When run on your heavy iron, it crunches through your images like no other batch processor. All so you can return faster to being creative.
ADVANCED, INTUITIVE INTERFACE
cf/x convert utilizes an intuitive, fully graphical batch interface with easy-to use drag & drop batch management (including batch order) and fully visual status feedback for individual batch items.
- improved compatibility with OSX 10.10 Yosemite
Most Helpful Reviews
Advertised as free… have to make purchase or useless - Title says it all. It is frustrating that so many devs are doing this. I was lead to believe they were giving away this program. In the end it was a waste of my time and nothing more. They claimed this useless app is worth $40.