-Andy Ihnatko why he chose Collage as his 'Pick of the Week'
Find out just how easy it can be to turn photos into a collage! cf/x collage is the #1 app for quickly assembling your pictures into great-looking collages.
collage allows you to easily adjust every image (Zoom and Pan). Hold spacebar and use your mouse to pan (move an image within its frame) or the command key to zoom. No need to crop your images in iPhoto.
collage's intuitive interface makes it fun to assemble any number of photos into a collage. Start by dragging a selection of images (from Finder, iPhoto, Aperture, ...) to collage's canvas. Even traditionally tedious tasks like composing individual photos becomes fun, and collage can change the whole layout for you with a few simple clicks. Then export your new masterpieces to social sites, save them to disk, or print in high-resolution.
- Intuitive interactive editing of your layout - as you go
- Automatic layout adaption during image import and when you add new images
- Compose individual images directly on the canvas (using zoom, pan, and advanced composition guides) - no more tedious cropping or zooming in iPhoto
- Non-destructive - collage will never touch your source images
- No limits - expand any collage simply by adding more images
- Color Themes to quickly set the 'mood' of your collage
- Export to many different file formats, iPhoto, Aperture, the Desktop (background image), cf/x alpha, and upload to social websites
- Save layouts as templates for quick starting points for new collages
- Create self-contained archives for safe storage
LET US KNOW:
We love to hear form you. Whenever you have a comment, feature request or improvement, tell us. Many of the great additions to collage come from feedback that our users have given us. And don't forget to rate collage if you like it!
BY THE WAY:
If you like collage, be sure to also check out it's bigger, badder brother: cf/x alpha. See what our image composition engine really can do...
- improved compatibility with OSX 10.10 Yosemite
Most Helpful Reviews
resizing view area no less than 25% - i downloaded this app because i want to make a storyboard in a 30 x 30" size (which makes it 9000 x 9000 pixel) - it does the amount of pixels just fine, but it does not let me zoom out more than 25% - so i can never see the whole storyboard at once. very annoying. other than that i think it would generally do everything i want it to do - but i still need to be able to see the whole picture at once, so i can make a final decision… UPDATE - Feb 20, 2012 After my initial review I was contacted by the developer explaining how to make it work to see my whole canvas. Their customer service is excellent and now that I know how to use the program (it is based on aspect ratios rather than absolute pixel size-which was not documented in their "read me" instructions) it does everything I need it to do. (and that's why I changed my rating from 3 to 5 stars). So even though I had a rocky start with this program, I will be using it for all my collage needs (which is quite a bit, since I blog and do storyboard images quite a bit). The thing that makes this program better than others in the app store is the ability to zoom and pan your images within the collage - so YOU decide what part of the pictures is shown ans which ones aren't. this is a big plus when you don't want cut off faces...
NASCARGARY - I wish I never bought it I wish I could get my money back . It seems nothing works the way it should stay away !