Developer: ZeoSpace Limited
Current Version: 1.0.14
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 9.1 MB - Download
Extremely fast file-sharing app for your Mac.
Drag and drop your files onto ZeoSpace's icon in the menu bar and INSTANTLY get a link to your content, which you can share with your friends, family and co-workers.
With ZeoSpace it's easy to quickly share your photos, screenshots, videos, music, documents and any other files no matter the size.
• 100% free.
• Share any files instantly.
• Unlimited file size.
• Share multiple files, entire folders and even groups of folders.
• Share screenshots with ease.
• Web and mobile clients enable you to manage your shares from anywhere.
• Short and simple tutorial makes ZeoSpace the easiest file-sharing app to use.
HOW TO SHARE
• Drag and drop any files onto ZeoSpace's icon in the menu bar.
• Then select the Share command.
• After that, a link to your files will be INSTANTLY generated and copied automatically.
• Send this link to your friends by pasting it (Command-V) into chat, social media sites, emails etc.
• Your friends can immediately view and download the content you've shared without registering.
• ZeoSpace can also backup your files and keep your devices synchronized.
• Secure and reliable way to protect your important files.
• Backup your files to the web with one click and save space on your Mac.
• Extremely fast and easy to use.
• Synchronize your files across all of your connected devices.
• Web and mobile clients enable you to access your files from anywhere.
• Start working on a file at the office and continue at home.
• Possibility to edit and share screenshot of entire window
• Added confirmation dialog on screenshot editor closing
• Added awesome sound when you share
• Edited screenshots can be saved to Desktop or copied to Clipboard now
• Screenshot editor usability improvements
• Bug fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
It’s great to use and really easy! - I wondered what app can i get for extra storage, besides Google Drive…This app is by far better than what i expected. It’s the easiest and fastest way to storage extra data on your computer. I’m a graphic designer and i find this useful for helping with my day, i’m mean, Dropbox is great to, but this app to me is better than dropbox because of the use of transferring files and storing them back and forth to a cilent. This is a A+ app for everyone that likes extra storage and have blazing fast transferring of files.
Updated: 5 stars down to 1 due to iMac hang - This app causes my 27” i7 iMac to hang on shutdown. It took me awhile to track it down but once I uninstalled ZeoSpace—voilà!—the problem went away. Program will be deleted.
More Reviews for Current Version
It’s So Easy - I was very impressed with how easy this app was to use. I share a lot of files between people and other computers I administer. Now I have an easy way to access them with out using DropBox or iCloud.
After First Glance - For strictly instant content sharing/saving, I've tried many of the solutions on the market... Pushbullet, SnappyApp, Dropbox, Send Anywhere, as well as others. At this point, I can say that I'm most hopeful of ZeoSpace. All around fantastic offering and the most easy of all to use. Well thought out UI and instructional interaction that doesn't get stale or in the way. There are a number of decisions (function, implementation, monitazation, etc.) to be made but potential is certainly high.
This is incredible!!!!! - Flawless uploading and sharing files!!!!! Great job!!!!!!
Love the service, but non-existent support? - I’m bummed about giving these guys a poor review since I totally LOVE this app, but I’m a bit baffled at the lack of support. I submitted an inquiry on Friday in their knowledge base as well as an email to their support team asking about ZeoSpace for business, which I was (and still am) pretty excited to sign up for. However I couldn’t tell what you actually get for paying an extra $19.99/month. Is it just the custom branding on your shares, or is there additional space that comes with that price? It would be a bit less exciting for my company to pay $20/month for the branded shares and still need to pay $10+/month for only 100GB in storage when DropBox offers 10x that amount (1TB) for $10/month flat. It seemed like a really straightforward and reasonable question, and one that should be fairly explicitly spelled out when you’re offering a service to a business, however it’s almost a week later and there has been no reply at all. Do they not like money? Or maybe they’re all on vacation? I’ve been refreshin the knowledge base article on their page at least once a day hoping someone will simply tell me what exactly I’m getting for $20/month signing up for their premium business service, but nothing. Kind of alarming for a company that’s trying to compete with the likes of DropBox, Google Drive, etc. I hate to give this excellent app a lower rating due to the company’s lack of support but am fairly bummed that no one has stepped up to answer my question. I really like this product so far and want to support these underdogs against giants like DropBox, so if someone would please respond to my inquiries I’ll happily revise/delete this review. Thanks.
Nice 10GB - So far so good. i like the screen capture. Although it takes a piture of the whole screen, i t is beeter then it going to my Desktop. 10GB tottal free once you finish the short tutorial. No complaints so far.