Developer: Shanghai Xiaoyi Technology Co., Ltd.
Current Version: 1.1.1
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 5.9 MB - Download
***Attention!!!This app only supports International Version YI Smart Camera. ***
The YI Home app keeps you connected to your home from your phone anytime, anywhere.
Keep tabs on your nanny day and night, check in on your pets, or simply monitor your house with the YI Home Camera.
The app gives you access to live footage of your home 24/7.Experience home security at your fingertips.
See live feed on your macOS；
• Convenient login option - user/pwd, qrcode;
• Real-time video streaming from your camera to your computer
• Adaptive and selectable video resolution；
• Support all YI Home and Dome Camera series in 1 application
• Support north America users only (more location to add later)
YI Home camera (Mac version) now can browse the alarm information!
1. It supports the functions of searching, browsing and storing both alarm videos and pictures, compatible with all the versions of Yi home cameras;
2. It supports users in Europe to log in！
Most Helpful Reviews
Not work with European Version! - Not work with European Version! Only US! Why?
More Reviews for Current Version
Will not open - I cannot get the app to open. Where do I sign up for a YI login
MAC Version limited in features but sufficient - So far so good. Cam video/images are of good quality. IOS app has a lot more functionality. Looking forward to MAC updates in the future. Ordered 2 more YI Cams tonight. Need 128gb SD card support.
Works great in North America - After reading some of the reviews below I was skeptical as to if the application would work for me in North America, however I installed it anyway “just in case”. I’m glad I did, it works great and I really enjoy the clean UI and simple UX.
Now app doesn’t work for North America??? - It appears this version works for European users, which I’m sure is a relief for them. However now it doesn’t appear to support North American users. That’s a step backwards, not forwards. Guys, what are you thinking? The app needs to support both.
App Does Not Work on MAC - Can’t log in to app from MAC. The version on my iPhone works fine.