Developer: Intelligent Assistance Software, Inc
Current Version: 1.1.88
Last Updated: 7 days ago
Download Size: 7.6 MB - Download
The all-in-one tool to move a Final Cut Pro X Event or Project to Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, FCP 7 and beyond!
This app translates Final Cut Pro X Library XML (fcpxml) and converts it for import into Adobe's Creative Cloud apps, Premiere Pro CS6, Final Cut Pro 6 or 7, or other applications.
Your Final Cut Pro XML is ready for:
• Premiere Pro, and then to:
- AAF to Avid Media Composer and Pro Tools
- OMF output for ProTools, etc.
• After Effects
• Final Cut Pro 7
• other Final Cut Pro 7 XML workflow tools
Check the XtoCC Support document for instructions, including listings of what translates and what doesn't.
• Final Cut Pro version 10.0.1 or later
• An application that imports Final Cut Pro XML (such as Final Cut Pro 7 or 6, Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Audition CC, DaVinci Resolve, Color, etc.)
• Critical bug fix for translating a file opened via contextual menu or drag-and-drop
• Bug fix for crash caused by pan adjustments on audio roles of compound clips from FCPX 10.3 XML
Most Helpful Reviews
Enables FCPX as a Great Workflow Tool! - This program gives me the ability to now use FCPX as a workflow tool for FCP7. Frequently clients hand me entire hard drives fuil of folders upon folders. FCPX can easily import that entire drive and place all of teh contents onto one timeline (Project). I can then view all of the media on the drive, and edit it down to selects. This app allows me to then pull my work from FCPX back into FCP7 for finishing. (Sorry FCPX, you're just not there yet.)
Didn't work - Premier Pro CS6 will not open the converted XML file. Wasted $50