Developer: pierre gougelet
Current Version: 1.74
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 17.3 MB - Download
XnConvert is a batch image-converter and resizer with a powerful and ease of use experience. All common picture and graphics formats are supported (i.e. JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, Camera RAW, JPEG2000, WebP, OpenEXR) as well as supporting over 500 other image formats. Also available within the batch operations include rotating, adding of watermarks, adding of text along with many image-adjustment features such as brightness, shadows and more.
Among the features included are:
• Batch adding of files and folders
• Support for drag-n-drop of files
• Batch rotating, cropping, resizing and more
• Adding of photo masks
• Preserving or removing image metadata in conversions
• Multipage image file support (i.e animated GIF, APNG, TIFF)
• Command line integration via NConvert
• Filters - such as 'Blur', 'Gaussian Blur', 'Emboss', "Sharpen' and much more
• Effects - such as 'Old photo'
Most Helpful Reviews
Saved my bacon - I work for a PBS station and we are going to do a sports show with 10 flat panel HDTVs. It's a "talking head" show and we going to have still photos fading in and out on the monitors in the background behind the talent. The HDTVs we are using (SONY BRAVIA) can dispaly a slideshow of photos from a USB drive. The problem with the BRAVIA is that it will only display photo JPEGs straight from a digital SLR camera. If you crop the photo and resave it in Photoshop as a JPEG, it won't display on the BRAVIA (come on SONY!). It kinda made our 10 HDTVs useless. This program allowed me to resave the photos in the digital camera JPEG format and solved a major problem for our station. The "batch" convert is excellent! Great App!!