Developer: Maolin Ye
Current Version: 2.3
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 4.5 MB - Download
XPaint is a powerful and user-friendly graphics painting program. You can draw a picture with the iPhone, iPad or Mac edition of XPaint at the same time.You can also open the photos in the album, process it with XPaint and share them with your friends via E-mail or print it.
★★★★★ Via WIFI,you can draw a picture with the iPhone, iPad and Mac edition of XPaint at the same time
- Maximum canvas size: 4000 x 4000
- Support more than 30 major formats including JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, PSD, GIF etc.
- Drawing straight line,dashed line and curve with random width
- Drawing rectangle, gradient rectangle, circle, ellipse, all the patterns can be filled with hollow or padding style
- Set the arbitrary color of the drawing(enter RGB or HSB directly to define the color precisely)
- Include numerous graphic patterns, you can also add any pictures as the graphics at random
- Support over 100 kinds of fonts,the size, color, and rotate angle of the font can be set,you can also input contour font
- Almost unlimited undo and redo
- Save the picture automatically in order to protect against loss
- Support more than 40 kinds of effects: blur, sharp, distort, mosaic, cartoon, unreal etc.
- The parameters of almost all effects can be set
- Support rectangle, ellipse, circle, and any area of selection, the area of selection can add any image effects.
- Powerful file management: enable create new folder, cut, copy, delete, rename files and folders
- Support for sending the picture via E-mail
- Support print
- The color of toolbar can be set
If you like this software, please leave us a review. Your support would greatly help.
- Support for Retina display
- Fixed some bugs
- Enhanced User Interface
- Support for 64-bit CPU, improve the running speed
Most Helpful Reviews
Abysmal - I thought this would be like the traditional "Paint" application on old PCs. Boy was I wrong. Poorly designed, tools do not work as they should, and it crashed after I had been working for a few minutes. Don't waste your money.