XPS Viewer - Read XPS and OXPS Documents
Developer: Enolsoft Co., Ltd.
Current Version: 3.1.0
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Download Size: 6.1 MB - Download
***** Launch Special Offer For a Limited Time!!! Normal Price: $19.99 *****
Enolsoft XPS Viewer for Mac is a fast XPS(XML Paper Specification, *.xps) and OpenXPS(Open XML Paper Specification, *.oxps) viewer for Mac users to easily open and read XPS & OXPS documents on Mac, as well as convert XPS & OXPS to PDF, Text, PNG, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, BMP. With Enolsoft XPS Viewer for Mac, you can either read the XPS & OXPS file or convert it to PDF or plain text file that you can archive or pass around as you like.
Open and Read XPS & OXPS:
* Open and view XPS & OXPS files quickly, easily on Mac.
* Tab view to read multiple XPS & OXPS documents at a time.
* Full Screen View supported.
* Single, continuous, and 2-up page display XPS, OXPS files.
* Quick page-turning: Go to First Page, Previous Page, Next Page or Last Page.
* Sidebar with Table of Contents, Thumbnails and Search panel.
* Text search in full text or copy text to Clipboard.
* Zoom-in, Zoom-out, or Rotate to read the XPS files the way you like.
* Add and manage bookmarks: Group bookmark by files, and recent bookmark list for easy and faster access in future, rename or open directly.
* Maintains reading history. Go to Back and Forward reading page.
*Hide toolbar on full screen view for better reading.
* Print the opened XPS/OXPS files with one click.
* Yes, it works with OS X El Capitan (10.11)!
Convert XPS & OXPS to PDF or Text:
* Convert XPS and OXPS files to a Mac compatible PDF format for easy sharing with others.
* Convert XPS and OXPS files to plain text for reuse and editing.
* Convert all the pages, single page or selected page range into PDF and plain text.
* Preserves all metadata properties.
* Read and convert XPS files with no additional software needed.
Convert XPS&OXPS to Images or Extract Image Out of XPS & OXPS:
* Save an opened XPS and OXPS files as image files like JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, and GIF.
* Extract images from XPS files and save as fax compatible TIFF format, as well as JPEG, PNG, BMP, and GIF image format.
* Extract images from XPS files to popular image formats on Mac: Extract Images from Current Page, All Pages, or the Page Range.
* Fast image extracting speed and high stability.
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Enolsoft
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Enolsoft
Share us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/111924125797066738850/
To get the latest giveaway and updates news.
Fully support macOS 10.12 (macOS Sierra)
Most Helpful Reviews
Terrific - A few monts ago, I have purchased a pp named XPSView, it didn’t work. I was so disappointed. I’ve tried my best to not use this XPS files. Now I have to use it to view some important files. I noticed this app and purchased it. This time, it didn’t let me down. I have used ti to open some files and ran smoothly. And they have been displayed without any error.
WATCH OUT! It's only for XPS, not OXPS (from Windows 8) - I thought that this application could view the new OXPS files that created from Windows 8. However, the program couldn't read this format at all. So I paid this application for nothing. I hope the company address this issue pretty soon. Otherwise, people might not buy the application anymore because Windows 8 set OXPS as default file format when you create XPS file.
More Reviews for Current Version
Open pages quickly, offers great conversion ability! - Works well on my Mac, it switches between pages so quickly, and offers great conversion ability to PDF or Text, and image, more merits than I can said, I want to give Five Star to Enolsoft, I also bought the WPS reader as well, both works well on Mac.
It offers powerful ability and helps me a lot. - If you are looking for a tool to view and open, convert Xps files, you can’t miss out this tool. I feel lucky to get this app, it really helps me a lot, like convert files to pdf version for me to report to the upper leader, this tool works quickly on mac, every aspect is great.