Developer: Tomoyuki Okawa
Current Version: 2.0.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 1.9 MB - Download
- KEEP TRACK OF TIME AT 41 DIFFERENT CITIES -
// Description //
WorldTimez Desktop allows the user to keep track of the time around grobe, covering 41 major cities. The list of the cities includes Tokyo (Japan), Beijing (China), Mumbai (India), Jakarta (Indonesia), Sydney (Australia), Perth (Australia), Wellington (New Zealand), Dubai (U.A.E.), Jerusalem (Israel), Nairobi (Kenya), Lagos (Nigeria), Cape Town (South Africa), London (U.K.), Praque (Czech Republic), Moscow (Russia), New York (U.S.), Chicago (U.S.), San Francisco (U.S.), Mexico City (Mexico), Caracas (Venezuela), Sao Paulo (Brazil), Santiago (Chille), Wellington (New Zealand) on top of 19 new cities with Version 2. These 19 new cities are Denver (U.S.), Toronto (Canada), Havana (Cuba), Bogotá (Columbia), Lima (Peru), Buenos Aires (Argentine), Dublin (Ireland), Oslo (Norway), Madrid (Spain), Istanbul (Turkey), Cairo (Egypt), Antananarivo (Madagascar), Islamabad (Pakistan), Novosibirsk (Russia), Seoul (S. Korea), Taipei (Taiwan), Singapore, Adelaide (Australia), Honolulu (U.S.). Extending a feature of WorldTimez (iPad version), WorldTimez Desktop users can choose one of eight languages for location names.
// Features //
1. Keep track of the time (digital clock) at 41 locations around the globe.
2. Choose one of nine languages (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Chinese) for location names.
3. Select ‘Time’ to show the current time or ‘Date’ to show the current date.
4. Display the time in the 12-hour or 24-hour format.
5. Show the time difference between each location and Greenwich Mean Time or home.
6. Switch date formats (month/day or day/month).
7. Print out or save as a text file (.txt) a list of current time at all locations.
8. Language: English and Japanese (日本語).
9. The application supports the Retina display.
10. Application file size: 2.8 MB
11. The application comes with a complete user's guide written in English. (Choose Help > User's Guide.)
// System requirements //
1. Mac OS X 10.7 Lion or higher
2. 64-bit system
3. A computer with a display monitor capable of showing at least 1,080 x 635 pixels
// Limitations //
1. The application can only stamp the current time in the 12-hour format when the user chooses Export Time or Print Time under File.
1. 19 additional cities are added. Click on a navigation button at either side to switch map screens.
2. Fix: When a language other than English was selected, 'Export Time' could fail.
3. Chinese is available as a new language.
4. The Japanese localization is available.
5. Numerous other minor changes and improvements are done.