WordPower Learn Spanish Vocabulary by InnovativeLanguage.com
Developer: Innovative Language Learning USA LLC
Current Version: 4.5
Last Updated: 12 days ago
Download Size: 375.6 MB - Download
WordPower Spanish - The Ultimate Vocabulary Builder
Rapidly Master 2,000 of the Most Frequently Used Words and Phrases in the Spanish language right on your computer with the new and improved WordPower Learn Spanish Vocabulary! Learn essential Spanish vocabulary and phrases related to shopping, going to the doctor, travel, technology, weather and more! The app doubles as an educational travel guide packed with cultural insights and practical Spanish phrases. Your journey to Spain or another Spanish speaking country begins right here, with WordPower Learn Spanish Vocabulary presented by InnovativeLanguage.com.
The power of these 2,000 words and phrases:
According to the experts, "A vocabulary of 1,500 words is enough to comfortably participate in everyday conversations." WordPower Spanish Vocabulary not only gives the core 1,500 words and phrases that make up a language, but also the tools to master them in the fastest and easiest way possible.
Will this application alone allow you to speak like a United Nations diplomat? Probably not. Will it empower you to function in everyday situations, understand the language spoken around you, and help you rapidly learn Spanish? Absolutely YES!
What makes WordPower so effective? It's Fun, Fast and Easy to Use!
WordPower Learn Spanish Vocabulary FEATURES:
- Completely redesigned UI. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly
- New! By popular demand, the Word of the Day feature
- Approximately 2,000 Words: The most essential Spanish vocabulary all in one place showing you the spelling, translation, pronunciation, image, class and gender
- New! Use the left and right arrow keys to scroll between words
- Thousands of Sample Sentences: See and hear practical sample sentences with every word entry
- New! Spanish Local List: A special list of words specific to daily life in Spain or another Spanish speaking country. You’ll learn handy cultural insights with every entry transforming Word Power into a mini travel and cultural handbook
- New! Free Audio Lessons: Learn more than just words! Access the newest SpanishPod101.com audio lessons when you sign up for a Free Lifetime Account within the app
- Updated! Basic Resources: Want to explore the Spanish language even more? Learn everything you need to know with this comprehensive source of Spanish learning tips, information and material
- Updated! Easy to Use Design: Find everything you need without excessive clicking and searching
- Custom Flashcard Settings: You're in control of your study sessions. Mix up question types (recognition, production, audio and visual) for a full understanding of each word
- Listening Practice: Hear each word's proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's with the Voice Recorder, easily accessible throughout the app
- Personalized Word Bank: Save difficult or useful words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Advanced Search Function - Search entire database in English or Spanish
- Progress Bar for keeping track of how many words you have really mastered
- Authentic Iberian Spanish pronunciation (Mexican Spanish WordPower and Peruvian Spanish WordPower also available in the iTunes store)
-fixes a crash on startup under OS X Yosemite
Most Helpful Reviews
let's see - It actually is a great app and it'll teach me a lot but sometimes i feel like some of the vocabulary words are pretty useless for me. What I mean is that i barely talk spanish so it might be good to teach me basic vocabulary first before they tell me what "aisle seat" or "Bankok" means (?) So i will give you 5 stars for now because the design is awesome and you did a great job with the clearness of the app but please add an exercise wich brings the words in order from easy to difficult so I learn basic words first.