WordPower Learn Simplified Chinese Vocabulary by InnovativeLanguage.com
Developer: Innovative Language Learning USA LLC
Current Version: 4.5
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 326.5 MB - Download
WordPower Chinese - The Ultimate Vocabulary Builder
Rapidly Master 2,000 of the Most Frequently Used Words and Phrases in the Chinese language right on your computer with the new and improved WordPower Learn Chinese Vocabulary Vocabulary! Learn essential Chinese vocabulary and phrases related to shopping, going to the doctor, travel, technology, weather and more! The app doubles as an educational travel guide packed with cultural insights and practical Chinese phrases. Your journey to China begins right here, with WordPower Learn Chinese Vocabulary Vocabulary presented by ChineseClass101.com.
The power of these 2,000 words and phrases:
According to the experts, "A vocabulary of 1,500 words is enough to comfortably participate in everyday conversations." WordPower Learn Chinese Vocabulary Vocabulary not only gives the core 1,500 words and phrases that make up a language, but also the tools to master them in the fastest and easiest way possible.
Will this application alone allow you to speak like a United Nations diplomat? Probably not. Will it empower you to function in everyday situations, understand the language spoken around you, and help you rapidly learn Chinese? Absolutely YES!
What makes WordPower so effective? It's Fun, Fast and Easy to Use!
WordPower Learn Chinese Vocabulary Vocabulary FEATURES:
- Completely redesigned UI. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly
- New! By popular demand, the Word of the Day feature
- Approximately 2,000 Words: The most essential Chinese vocabulary all in one place showing you the spelling, translation, pronunciation, image, class, pinyin, hanzi
- New! Use the left and right arrow keys to scroll between words
- Thousands of Sample Sentences: See and hear practical sample sentences with every word entry
- New! Chinese Local List: A special list of words specific to daily life in China. You’ll learn handy cultural insights with every entry transforming Word Power into a mini travel and cultural handbook
- New! Free Audio Lessons: Learn more than just words! Access the newest ChineseClass101.com audio lessons when you sign up for a Free Lifetime Account within the app
- Updated! Basic Resources: Want to explore the Chinese language even more? Learn everything you need to know with this comprehensive source of Chinese learning tips, information and material
- Updated! Easy to Use Design: Find everything you need without excessive clicking and searching
- Custom Settings: You're in control of your study sessions. Mix up question types (recognition, production, audio and visual) for a full understanding of each word.
- Listening Practice: Hear each word's proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's with the Voice Recorder, easily accessible throughout the app
- Personalized Word Bank: Save difficult or useful words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Advanced Search Function - Search entire database in English or Chinese
- Progress Bar for keeping track of how many words you have really mastered
- Word View Options: Pinyin can be turned on and off
-fixes a crash on startup under OS X Yosemite
Most Helpful Reviews
Take caution before buying... - Lack of content, but not horrible. All of the example sentences don't exactly give you spoken sentences, just numbers at the end. The worst part is the poor programming. Makes this program a little laggy. Not responsive in certain aspects. Definitely needs some updates before it's even worth 10$ I've had some experiences with this company... so don't expect updates at all. Horrible customer service. If they update with great imprvements, might have some chance or redemption. Made the mistake of buying two of their softwares from the APP store, hope it would be better quality than thier Ipod programs... NOPE! Just don't expect much from this, has ok vocabulary, and nice looking. But functionality, meh.