WordPower Learn Hungarian Vocabulary by InnovativeLanguage.com
Developer: Innovative Language Learning USA LLC
Current Version: 4.5
Last Updated: 17 days ago
Download Size: 317.5 MB - Download
WordPower Hungarian - The Ultimate Vocabulary Builder
Rapidly Master 2,000 of the Most Frequently Used Words and Phrases in the Hungarian language right on your computer with the new and improved WordPower Learn Hungarian Vocabulary! Learn essential Hungarian vocabulary and phrases related to shopping, going to the doctor, travel, technology, weather and more! The app doubles as an educational travel guide packed with cultural insights and practical Hungarian phrases. Your journey to Hungary begins right here, with WordPower Learn Hungarian Vocabulary presented by InnovativeLanguage.com.
The power of these 2,000 words and phrases:
According to the experts, "A vocabulary of 1,500 words is enough to comfortably participate in everyday conversations." WordPower Hungarian Vocabulary not only gives the core 1,500 words and phrases that make up a language, but also the tools to master them in the fastest and easiest way possible.
Will this application alone allow you to speak like a United Nations diplomat? Probably not. Will it empower you to function in everyday situations, understand the language spoken around you, and help you rapidly learn Hungarian? Absolutely YES!
What makes WordPower so effective? It's Fun, Fast and Easy to Use!
WordPower Learn Hungarian Vocabulary FEATURES:
- Completely redesigned UI. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly
- New! By popular demand, the Word of the Day feature
- Approximately 2,000 Words: The most essential Hungarian vocabulary all in one place showing you the spelling, translation, pronunciation, image, and class
- New! Use the left and right arrow keys to scroll between words
- Thousands of Sample Sentences: See and hear practical sample sentences with every word entry
- New! Hungarian Local List: A special list of words specific to daily life in Hungary. You’ll learn handy cultural insights with every entry transforming Word Power into a mini travel and cultural handbook
- New! Free Audio Lessons: Learn more than just words! Access the newest HungarianPod101.com audio lessons when you sign up for a Free Lifetime Account within the app
- Updated! Basic Resources: Want to explore the Hungarian language even more? Learn everything you need to know with this comprehensive source of Hungarian learning tips, information and material
- Updated! Easy to Use Design: Find everything you need without excessive clicking and searching
- Custom Flashcard Settings: You're in control of your study sessions. Mix up question types (recognition, production, audio and visual) for a full understanding of each word
- Listening Practice: Hear each word's proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's with the Voice Recorder, easily accessible throughout the app
- Personalized Word Bank: Save difficult or useful words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Advanced Search Function - Search entire database in English or Hungarian
- Progress Bar for keeping track of how many words you have really mastered
-fixes a crash on startup under OS X Yosemite
Most Helpful Reviews
awful - I'm an intermediate student of Hungarian and was curious to see if this app could help me build my vocabulary even more. After starting to use it I discovered numerous flaws and inconsistencies. Many of the vocabulary entries include sample sentences in which the word is used. There are many cases where the sample sentence accompanying the vocabulary word does not even contain that word. Example: under the entry for "headphones" (fejhallgató), one of the sample sentences is, "My credit card bill is due on the third of every month." This is just one of many instances where this occurs. Under the vocabulary entry for "seat" (ülés) there is a sample sentence using a different word for "seat" (hely). A beginning student of Hungarian wouldn't benefit from the sentences (even the ones that contain the appropriate word!) because there is no way they could understand how the sentences were put together without knowing a whole lot of grammar and other vocabulary which this app doesn't address. The sound feature is very good and clear, but there are cases where the spoken version doesn't exactly match the text. There is a lot of potential here, it will take a lot of fixing and revision to make this a decent product. The current version is fairly useless.